Round 18 Discussion

It's for 1 season. It shows how dumb and shit the roosters are. Shit culture. Let's sign a guy for 800 k a year to play for 1 season then he will leave. It's a joke

It's still only for 1 year. Would you really play a guy $800000 a year for 1 year?? It's stupidity. He will play well as always but still I'd be disgusted if the broncos made that signing

Based on how he plerforms not on money or how long he stays. My apologies for saying it the wrong way.

Ffs it's going into golden point

Well we knew Pearce wasn't going to get that drop goal

Mitchell Pearce LOLZ!!!!!! NSW's finest halfback at his best.

Deadset, the Roosters had it won and Pearce decides to take it while he's practically standing flat towards the play the ball?

What a dummy.

This backs up sterlo and Gus's points the other day about how golden point just becomes a field goal a thon

This backs up sterlo and Gus's points the other day about how golden point just becomes a field goal a thon

And the referees don't do anything.

Just pathetic. Bring back the 80 minute draw.

Refereeing in golden point is a disgrace. Another reason to do away with it.

Why do they have half time in golden point? Completely ruins the flow and usually plays a big role in there being a non-result.

No wonder NSW couldn't finish us off at the end though. :lol: Carney & Pearce...

Or make it golden try so they actually play footy

Deadset, the Roosters had it won and Pearce decides to take it while he's practically standing flat towards the play the ball?

I get the impression, Pearce wants to be the 'hero' that won them the game.

I want golden point scrapped. A draw is a result.

Or have 10 mins each half.

Pfft, what stupid ideas. Goalkicking shootout is clearly the way to go. Who doesn't want to see Jared Warea Hargreaves and Bryce Gibbs taking shots at goal for the win?

Penalty goal shoot out?

Ari beat me to it

But without golden point how would the Broncos have won last year?

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.