Round 18 Discussion

Don't think I can adjust to this.

Where's Hadley? >_>

The good news is Vossy has again been arsed and isn't going to London anymore. So he'll be around to call one of the Friday night games each week.

Hadley and Warren are both going to the Olympics.

YIPEEEEEE. Anything that gets Hadley off the call team (even if it's just for a few weeks), is great news.

Glad Vossy will be calling the footy but seriously who's Mrs did he sleep with???

Think it all stemmed from the Rabs statue comment.

Think it all stemmed from the Rabs statue comment.

Which is just so silly because Rabs even said he knew it was a joke from Vossy and no harm done.
Perhaps it's because Voss sued Hadley for defamation for being called a grub?

If Hadley called Vossy a grub my advice to Hadley is that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I didn't think Canberra winning like that tonight was possible. PS Lote Tuquri if that was your last game you will be missed. Loved you as a Wallaby.
You say you loved Lote as a Wallaby....on a Broncos forum?

You have a death wish?

Hehe, putting anti-rugby sentiment aside, I actually think we saw the best of Lote Tuqiri before he left. Those length of the field runs he did for the Broncos, those dynamic individual tries. It was all stuff fairly foreign in Union so we rarely saw it.

He put on so much size while he was in rugby that when he came back to league, while he was good, he was a shadow of the player he was in 2002.

He put on so much size while he was in rugby that when he came back to league, while he was good, he was a shadow of the player he was in 2002.

a much bigger shadow lol.

Tuqiri had the NRL world as his oyster, and he threw it away for the money. was such a huge loss, and IMO has only been beaten by losing Folau.

Yes, apparently Folau played AFL reserves on the weekend - and both teams played 2 men short because they didn't have enough players. Seriously....one level below the "elite" AFL and they can't even get full squads...

Still hearing noises he is looking at coming home.

Gallop's reaction to Tuqiri still s**ts me.

'Rugby League will find another Tuqiri'.

That's all well and good but will the Broncos or Queensland? We went from Sailor & Tuqiri to bloody Kelly & Frawley.

And then when Johns and Gasnier do the same thing they buckle and give them third party deals...

It's only a matter of time before he returns.

He's always dropping subtle hints on Twitter about returning and playing Origin.

My concern is he's just going to go to the highest bidder which will be some Sydney club that's struggling.

Or the Titans who practically have the Australian side by then but still finish 12th.

Hopefully by that time, the salary cap will allow us to put a competitive offer on the table.

My study would turn into a yoghurt factory if Folau returned to the Broncos! :cuckoo:

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.