Round 18 Discussion

This is a horrible game. Origin aside, the quality of the football this year has been pretty pathetic.

That was more impressive.

They need to run at Marshall more.

Benji Marshall is the worst front line defender I have ever seen. He makes Darren Lockyer just after he took over the 6 jersey and was essentially a speed bump look like Trevor Gillmeister.

Possibly the worst last tackle option I've ever seen from the Tigers.

Would have been better off just knocking it on, wasted about a minute and lost ground.

That last play from the Tigers was the funniest thing I've seen on the footy field in awhile.

What was Fulton doing? And then Benji?

First half was terrible but the second was fun to watch. Dogs win by 12 despite not playing all that well. Des won't mind that one bit off the bye.

Damn that was frustrating to watch but atleast the Tigers lost so im happy.

Pretty sure I tipped The Tigers The. Dammit!

Tigers fared better than I expected although the Dogs played woefully. Couldn't believe that early bomb try by them where Kasiano threw the ball a good 10m behind the play!

Who do we have this arvo?

Ah...Melbourne/Raiders & Gold Coast/Warriors.

Storm & Warriors should be too strong. Will be interesting to see how the Titans play though, their season is well & truly on the line here but without Bird they'll struggle.

Titans are also missing Bailey and Harrison, making it an even tougher task. But the Warriors are nowhere as scary when playing away, as they are at home.

Myles isn't playing either... why did I tip them again? :rash:

I still reckon they can pull off an upset. Warriors were unimpressive at home against a Thurston and Scott-less Cowboys, I reckon they'll have to play better than that to win here.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • porouian
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • MrRobot
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Broncosgirl
  • Spoon
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • BroncosAlways
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.