Round 18 Discussion

Yeah tipped the Titans also but that was before their entire forward pack pulled out.

Wow 10-0 Raiders kick to come.

Raiders playing like it's 2008.

Raiders are playing fairly good, but Melbourne is making them look even better.

It would be nice if they played like this for us occasionally.

Last edited:
Raiders are playing fairly good, but Melbourne is making them look even better.

It would be nice if they played like this for us occasionally.

It would be nice if we could play them without Smith and Slater too.

I didn't think Canberra winning like that tonight was possible. PS Lote Tuquri if that was your last game you will be missed. Loved you as a Wallaby.

Some fairly soft defense in the Titans/Warriors game so far.

Enjoyable game though.

Warriors just had too much class in the end. Would have been interesting if the Tits had Harrison, Bailey, Myles & Bird.

Can the Warriors make it the Qld trifecta next week?

South Sydney/Newcastle shapes as a damn good game. If the Knights win this arvo, they're well and truly back in this competition while Souths have a chance to firm their position in the 8. Hopefully it delivers.

Manly/Parra should be a Sea Eagle walk over. Would love to see the opposite for the underdog factor but it appears unlikely even without a few Sea Eagle reps.

Souths are just steamrolling over the Knights at the moment.

Adam Reynolds has gotta be a chance of Origin next year.

This is pretty pathetic football from the Knights. I thought they turned a corner against the Tigers but obviously not. Surely Gidley isn't THAT important to them.

This is pretty pathetic football from the Knights. I thought they turned a corner against the Tigers but obviously not. Surely Gidley isn't THAT important to them.

The captain is a big loss in my opinion.

LOLZ Eels. So so bad. One of the worst in front of the kickers I've ever seen too.

Is Sterlo the lead commentator this arvo?

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Dazza 92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.