Round 18 Discussion

Not the cleanest put-down ever but I'd give it.

Great play from the Warriors.

Nathan Friend, you freak! :shocked:

Never though I would say that. :noidea: :laugh:

I step away for 5 fucking minutes..

Damn you Storm.

I don't think you can embed Vidme but check this out Nathan Friend's gymnastics here:

https://vid.me/HDZ3

Wow, how long since Melbourne have lost four in a row?

Hopefully they lose 10 in a row this time.

Someone needs to check on George Rose, I think Andrew Fifita ate him!

FFS, that was a great tackle by Barba... although he took out a skirt, it was a big one!

Ridiculous decision!

Go the Sharks...had 50 on them @ 66 ! Hope either they or the Raiders make the eight....got the same on them....then who ever they play first I can back them...money for old rope !

Someone needs to check on George Rose, I think Andrew Fifita ate him!

**** he's a heap these days. Biggest I've ever seen him I think

Go the Sharks...had 50 on them @ 66 ! Hope either they or the Raiders make the eight....got the same on them....then who ever they play first I can back them...money for old rope !

To win the comp or something?

If you had infinite interchanges, Rose would be killing it. Just sub him off every couple of runs for a rest.

Will the Dragons even make the 8 at this point?

Unsure when Marshall is due back but without Merrin for a couple more weeks and niggling injuries all around the joint venture, I don't like their odds moving forward. It'd be a shame for them given the way they were able to turn the tide on their early season form but with the way they're playing, I don't know if I want them hogging up a spot in the finals.

Give me a Panthers, Raiders, Sharks or a Warriors anyday.

Could almost ask a similar question of the Storm to be fair. NZ is a tough place to back up from an Origin, us Brisbane fans would know but it's been awhile since they've been victorious and they've just gone down a gear since the Origin period started. I think they've got too much class to utterly succumb to a losing streak but I'll be interested to see how Bellamy and his men solve it.

Manly v Gold Coast tomorrow. I can't remember the last time the Gold Coast had so many fans on their side for this clash. I hope for their sake, they're able to serve DCE a reminder for playing them like he did.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.