Round 18 Discussion

Just watched the highlights of the Warriors game.. jesus, I know I'm a SJ fanboy, but seriously is he the best player in the world right now? The only one I can think of that has more impact on games is Thurston, but it's close.

**** he's a heap these days. Biggest I've ever seen him I think

To win the comp or something?
Yeah....win premiership, not that I thought either could but if you get them in the eight at 66 you can then bet on their opponents, cannot lose.

So how far ahead of fifth spot are we now? Top four must almost be guaranteed now but stuff that, we want the minor premiership/premiership double.

So how far ahead of fifth spot are we now? Top four must almost be guaranteed now but stuff that, we want the minor premiership/premiership double.

8 points.

Rabbitohs have the bye this week, so they will go to 22 points.

Thaiday thought Friend's backflip was hilarious.

1436809412.png

We're only 7 minutes in and this maybe a contender for the worst game of the season.

Both teams are coming up with some of the worst mistakes I've seen this year.

:laugh: Myles. That was absolutely bizarre there. It looked like Ballin nabbed one from dummy half and nobody knew what was going on.

Titans didn't recover and DCE summed it up with a simple cut-out to Trbojevic to score in the corner.

Credit should go to Mason. He made an awesome carry off the penalty to get that set rolling.

Agreed, the wind is absolutely crazy here on the coast ATM which won't help, I think the Titans could be in real trouble this one if Manly manage to hold onto the ball, they look much more likely so far.

The best play from the Titan's so far, lets see what they can do with it.

It's never a good look when a prop forward has to come up with a last tackle kick.

Now they compound it with another strip penalty.

I really like this Agnatius Paasi from the Titans.

Doesn't receive a lot of wraps, but he doesn't take a backwards step and really keeps the opposition honest.

Does anyone know if he's a new signing? I know he was with the Warriors at one point.

According to zero tackle he trained with them in the off season and earned himself a contract.

I'm just wondering if he was with Burleigh prior or something. For whatever reason, if you're with a feeder, it doesn't really count.

See Parcell who is seen more as a Broncos rookie than an actual buy.

The Gold Coast are really good defensively for tackle 1, 2 and 3 then they go to sleep on the 4th and cost themselves dearly.

It's been like clockwork tonight.

Unfortunately for me, Lyon hasn't brought his kicking boots.

Harsh penalty IMO against the Titans pushing DCE into touch, I still think momentum was in their favor, even if the rules say otherwise. This could cost them more points.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.