Round 18 Discussion

They couldn't help themselves there. DCE was ripe for the picking so they got too carried away. It's just another piggyback penalty that costs them.

Hoffman did well to get there on Stewart but I didn't think he was aggressive enough with his contact.

18-0 kick to come, this could be anything with what the Titans have shown defensively tonight.

ROFL dear oh dear, always a terrible sign when your offloading to opposition players.

Titans lucky that was obstruction, could have been another 4-6 points, don't know if I can bring myself to watch anymore of this match.

Last edited:
Against my better judgement I will continue, argh.

4069339-yawn-o_zpse8477565.gif

Way way too easy. 24-0 kick to come, stuff this I got better things to do.

I was expecting the Titans to be competitive tonight.

I was so wrong.

I thought everyone knew that rule now.

Got to give the Sea Eagles some credit here tonight. They haven't had a whole lot of opportunity to play with Stewart, Lyon, Foran and DCE this season, so it's no surprise to see them put away a patchy Titans side like this. If they continue to play like they did tonight, they'll cause plenty of teams trouble heading into the finals. Hell, play well enough and they can be there themselves.

Titans were pretty awful tonight. They had a couple of players put their hands up but the amount of times they shot themselves in the foot or failed to execute the most basic of plays was astounding and if I was a Titans fan I would have just tuned out early. There was nothing really to get out of a game like this with so many important players missing. Only silver lining is that the likes of McDonald, Paasi, Burr and Peteru are all getting a taste of the big time.

Sea Eagles have got Cowboys, Warriors, Broncos, Rabbitohs, Raiders, Eels, Roosters and Cronulla, they might cause a few headaches, but with that draw I can't see them making the finals, not many of those teams will show up with a defensive effort like that tonight.

I rate Macdonald, glad to see him getting an opportunity that he just wasn't at the Roosters. Playing fairly well dispite the abysmal side around him.

Sam Williams gone for like 2 months or something with a pec tear. Huge blow for the Raiders. They could have challenged for the 8 with one of the easiest runs out of all the teams, but it'll be tougher without Sam.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • broncs30
  • DrGee
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • eggstar10
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gray
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncosgirl
  • Nerd
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.