Round 18 Discussion

Holy shit what a try.

If you wanna see crystal clear how bog average McCullough is as a Hooker, just watch Damien Cook for 5 minutes.

I am not looking forward to playing the Rabbitohs again.

If you wanna see crystal clear how bog average McCullough is as a Hooker, just watch Damien Cook for 5 minutes.
If you wanna see crystal clear how bog average Cook is as a hooker, just watch Cameron Smith for 5 minutes.

Rabbitohs have been a lot of fun to watch this season and they really haven't needed the help the refs have been giving them the last few months

Rabbitohs are been arguably the form team of the comp the past couple of months.

I've loved watching them play this year. Their style of play is so enjoyable to watch. They have gone away from that boring predictable block play of the past few years and it's paying dividends.

I thought that should have been a penalty because Walker was in an offside position.

Bulldogs have actually been alright since Nu Brown came on. Him and Hopoate have been great..Just Klemmer thinks he should do it all

I'm not impressed with what I've seen in the last 10 minutes of this game, Rabbitohs have been complete and utter grubs, knees to the heads and everything. The worst offender is John Sutton.
On another note, Great chase from whatever morris boy it was who chased Johnston down

Things just got worse for Storm, Felise Kaufusi is out.

That's now Slater, Chambers, Addo-Carr, Munster and Kaufusi.

Things just got worse for Storm, Felise Kaufusi is out.

That's now Slater, Chambers, Addo-Carr, Munster and Kaufusi.

I've changed my tip to Manly.

If they still lose, I'm blaming you.

Dylan Walker is a late withdrawal for Manly (Scared of Curtis Scott)

Goddamn, I love Shaun Lane.

The referee favoritism of Melbourne is just taking the piss at this point.

Come on this is rubbish.

Stopping the game just so someone can get a bit of strapping?

Active Now

• john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • broncotville
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.