Round 18 Discussion

Is it just me, or is Paul Green starting to have the stench of Michael Maguire about him?

The cowboys are kissed on the dick that the eels are so shit.

Would have been spoon number 4.

We wouldn't have made the GF with Granville throwing the ball to nobody and missing tackles all year
He wasn't doing that in 2015. He's absolutely fucking terrible this year though. I reckon he's cost the Cows 3 or 4 wins at least.

He wasn't doing that in 2015. He's absolutely fucking terrible this year though. I reckon he's cost the Cows 3 or 4 wins at least.
He's been missing tackles since he was playing at Wynnum. Knocking himself cold a few times attempting to make easy tackles too

Jarrod Croker is expected to be out for the remainder of the season.

Of course I'm playing you this week. You must be the luckiest bloke in the world.

I really don't think it can be blamed on luck this time.

Did Widdop seriously dye his hair blonde? What a flog.

I'd be very curious to see how our season would have gone so far had we kept Benji. Still goes alright for an old fella.

I mean that I average about 60 points a game and struggle to scrape together 30 every time I play you.

The last two games were definitely luck, but not this one.

If Thompson and Tupou don't score, I'll finish on 66 points.

Widdop looks like a massive flog.

Why on earth would you do that to your hair?

Cooper Cronk is out for the Roosters.

Farah is playing really good, would probably improve our team with his playmaking from dummy half

Our season might be a shitshow of inconsistency but at least I can be satisfied knowing the Dragons are on the decline. Can't stand the *****.

Widdop trying to look like Messi when he was blonde. Maybe some kind of bet.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.