Round 18 Discussion

Ash Taylor had to be the greatest hype player in the comp.
The guy is mentally soft and getting paid way above what he delivers.

That's officially the worst call I've ever seen.

What would happen if a team walked off the field? This sport isn't going to get better if these teams let this bullshit continue.

I missed the poor call that everyone's blowing up about, what happened?

The **** lol, he drags it forward off the post, how isn't that a knock on

The **** lol, he drags it forward off the post, how isn't that a knock on

NRL. I'd trust most posters on here to run the joint better than the peanuts currently in charge.

EDIT: Can Taylor channel his hero Hayne and weasel his way out of the Coast? He's playing like shit and looking like he's wasting his talent, but we need him and he needs us.

Last edited:
Wait, so that was a try to the Roosters?

They're not even trying to hide it any more.

Just saw it myself. With no exaggeration, that is the worst call ever. What was the explanation? Even if it was ruled that Wallace stripped it, he's not only rolled it forwards along the post (which, if that were a defender, would constitute a knock-on), but the ball has then gone forward, hit the ground, and only then does he pick it up and ground it. Are they arguing that, had the post not been there, it would have been knocked back???

Just saw it myself. With no exaggeration, that is the worst call ever. What was the explanation? Even if it was ruled that Wallace stripped it, he's not only rolled it forwards along the post (which, if that were a defender, would constitute a knock-on), but the ball has then gone forward, hit the ground, and only then does he pick it up and ground it. Are they arguing that, had the post not been there, it would have been knocked back???

I think they deemed it was knocked back because he was facing his goal line. But the ball had been pulled back towards him and went forward.

I think they deemed it was knocked back because he was facing his goal line. But the ball had been pulled back towards him and went forward.

What a load of shit. I don't know why I'm surprised though, the NRL seem to have no floor when it comes to deteriorating integrity.

That is truly pathetic, could even be labelled blatant cheating by the institution itself.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.