Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
I don't think playing Dearden and whatever random half we have who's still alive and unbanned is a good thing compared to Dearden/Milf
I could have worded that better. Good thing he did it at training - not in the middle of the game.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Sure for the first 20 minutes, then he limps off not so good. Don't see the point in rushing him back tbh.
To get a win I guess, I think he got thrown in because of the competition we came up against. Guess seibs was desperate for a W and he thought the dragons were the best team for it.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
I’m starting to think maybe this Seibold isn’t such a good coach after all.

On the coaching aspect, I think I agree, I actually think his tactics/plans for the team may have something to them, he just failed in his efforts to implement them. If the article in the paper the other week is factual and he was overlooking the development and weaknesses of the team in his blind ambition to make his overall plan work, he fails miserably as a coach. Sure his plan may have substance to it but if the players cant get it right without errors at training that is going to translate even more so in a game.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
I'll tell you what the **** is going on Old Mate.........what we are now experiencing is the direct result of ***** like you supporting Peter Wallace when he was shit for so many years. Thats what the **** is going on....thanks a bunch!!

You leave Pete out of this, he would’ve turned this around.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
On the coaching aspect, I think I agree, I actually think his tactics/plans for the team may have something to them, he just failed in his efforts to implement them. If the article in the paper the other week is factual and he was overlooking the development and weaknesses of the team in his blind ambition to make his overall plan work, he fails miserably as a coach. Sure his plan may have substance to it but if the players cant get it right without errors at training that is going to translate even more so in a game.

Sounds like he was trying to hard to be the next Phil Jackson or Mourino, and had some super complicated approach to the game which he tried to immediately implement with a bunch of kids who haven’t even mastered the basics yet.

It might have worked if he had the big 3 era storm as his students but I don’t think TPJ, Staggs, Fifita, and Oates are the academic types.

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
Seems like injured players are rushed onto the playing roster to save the coaching staffs' careers.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The one thing I hate about Twitter, videos can't be any longer than 2:20 which makes editing high-scoring games a pain in the ass.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Round18TeamList

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
an unnecessary winger on the bench.... the Seibs legacy :')

Yeah that doesn’t make a lot of sense.
I would have swapped Oates and coates around.
Unless a back gets injured Coates may not even get a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.