10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Who is the strength and conditioning coach ?
He sent Matt Lodge out to play a few weeks early from a knee recon too . And he was crap as well .

Then Milf has a cpl of weeks off with a hammy comes back early and does it again .

And don`t get me started on WTF happened during COVID lock down ...
And all this highlights why i was happy to hear what Morris said re:support staff for the new coach.

Whoever we have doing the strength and conditioning this year has obviously dropped the ball.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Not sure who and who isn't back / suspended, so assuming Joffa, Luke and Coates are back:

1. Boyd
2. Kennar
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. SOS
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Luke
10. Kennedy
11. Glenn (c)
12. Oates
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Riki
16. Joffa
17. Fifita

Paix not reported for the between the legs lift spear tackle ??
I thought he`d get a cpl of weeks ?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Bahaha mate he doesn't care. The big fuckhead will plod around like he always does until the siren when he can laugh it up with his mates from his new team. Who needs MOTM performances when you are getting 50k a game regardless?

His reported 1.25 Million will be reduced some what .
Smaller salary cap next year . Game is going broke .

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Great so no SOS or Riki, every single week we lose someone to injury or bogus suspensions. What the **** is going on?

I'll tell you what the **** is going on Old Mate.........what we are now experiencing is the direct result of ***** like you supporting Peter Wallace when he was shit for so many years. Thats what the **** is going on....thanks a bunch!!

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
Yup, that's right. He has to do the 14 days quarantine in a Sydney hotel and then another 14 days when he gets to Brisbane. Unlikely to play again this year. He wasn't able to get a direct flight from NZ to Bris.

42 days in total stuck in hotel quarantine since he left for his Father's funeral. Poor bugger will be happy to just sleep in his own bed again. Father's Day by himself is gonna be tough for him, alone in a hotel.

He would have done well if he gets through with his health and body still in check.

If I was hotel quarantined for 42 days on my own I reckon I would put on 42 kgs.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
I don’t know why most of you are saying this might be our last win for the year.

I actually think we have a better chance of beating NQ in Round 20 when you consider they will be still missing Taumalolo and Morgan and we beat them up at their home ground.

As shit as we have been, they have been almost equally as shit and have had less injuries and suspension concerns than what we have dealt with.

Last edited:
W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
He would have done well if he gets through with his health and body still in check.

If I was hotel quarantined for 42 days on my own I reckon I would put on 42 kgs.
Only 42kgs?
You’re not doing it right.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Lol Jarryd Hayne.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
FMD.....Everything from the jersey designs to the style of play to the commitment of the players to the skillsets, ALL of it has gone downhill fast in the last few years.

It’s funny because at the time I didn’t think we were going that well but in comparison to this season we looked incredible

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
It’s funny because at the time I didn’t think we were going that well but in comparison to this season we looked incredible
Our standards were much higher then. A season like this one was impossible as far as a Bronco fan was concerned, even last year was horrid but we still fell into a playoff spot. Sadly, our standards and expectations have dipped into unprecedented territories, the sort of levels that supporters of other clubs are well used to and the type we used to mock. Now we are the ones being mocked. It really sucks. [emoji25]

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
That flick from TPJ is filthy.

I want Hunt back. I loved him at the broncos.

Great performances, great combinations from that spine. Hunt, KNik and Milf were all brilliant. Miss that type of play so very much. We must have had a decent coach then too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • kman
  • broncotville
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • mitch222
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.