10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
He was stuck in iso in Sydney last I read.

Yup, that's right. He has to do the 14 days quarantine in a Sydney hotel and then another 14 days when he gets to Brisbane. Unlikely to play again this year. He wasn't able to get a direct flight from NZ to Bris.

42 days in total stuck in hotel quarantine since he left for his Father's funeral. Poor bugger will be happy to just sleep in his own bed again. Father's Day by himself is gonna be tough for him, alone in a hotel.

Last edited:
O

ostin86

NRL Player
Jun 15, 2010
Yup, that's right. He has to do the 14 days quarantine in a Sydney hotel and then another 14 days when he gets to Brisbane. Unlikely to play again this year. He wasn't able to get a direct flight from NZ to Bris.

42 days in total stuck in hotel quarantine since he left for his Father's funeral. Poor bugger will be happy to just sleep in his own bed again. Father's Day by himself is gonna be tough for him, alone in a hotel.

Thats completely fucked. Feel for the poor bloke.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

What a shit fight just to get to and from NZ. Poor guy. Hope he rests up and fires up for next season.

Last edited:
L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
The Suns are a season or two away from challenging for the flag, they are fine.
I like your rugby league input and I get you like afl but this is a RUGBY LEAGUR FORUM. You can say you were just responding to someone on his occaission but it's non stop about afl on here. Discuss on an afl forum, we didn't come onto a RUGBY leagues teams forum to read about it.

Honestly, that's why the sport will never take off anywhere it's not already a tradition, it gets jammed down ppls throats like we are the ones that a rre missing something. If people want to hear about it or talk about or watch it, they will.

Last edited:
mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I like your rugby league input and I get you like afl but this is a RUGBY LEAGUR FORUM. You can say you were just responding to someone on his occaission but it's non stop about afl on here. Discuss on an afl forum, we didn't come onto a RUGBY leagues teams forum to read about it.

Honestly, that's why the sport will never take off anywhere it's not already a tradition, it gets jammed down ppls throats like we are the ones that a rre missing something. If people want to hear about it or talk about or watch it, they will.
Hey psycho get out of my van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up

Last edited:
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

QCup Player
Oct 23, 2016
I'm actually fairly sure the fan bases are to a degree mutually exclusive. Majority seem to pick one or the other. It's been weird seeing the Suns publicly support the Titans this year actually. Confusing to say the least. Maybe they have realised something similar. I don't think the Suns will die anytime soon, they are getting way too much funding from the AFL, 27.5M to be exact. Considering NRL gives clubs 13M, you'd have to think that extra funding goes somewhere. Surely they'd at least give them time given that sort of investment.
Thanks Titans for doing the right thing by the broncos today. Mighty neighbourly of you. Hopefully you will feel just as generous again next weekend. Ha ha. 👍

Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

QCup Player
Oct 23, 2016
Is Pangai junior available for selection this week ?

johnyE

johnyE

NYC Player
Aug 17, 2015
Play Fifita for 80 mins up the middle all night, **** him and the tits , Go Broncos.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

**** that is actually heart breaking, is it possible he’s in iso with his family?

I really mean this, is there something we can do as a forum to show our support for him??

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
**** that is actually heart breaking, is it possible he’s in iso with his family?

I really mean this, is there something we can do as a forum to show our support for him??
If he is on facebook, instagram etc. and anyone knows his account details they could post it here and we could all send him messages of support.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
He is on Insta but i havent noticed a lot of activity lately

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Could approach the club

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Id bench fifita.
1. His lack of effort deserves it, 2. Itd highlight how much the titans waisted their money, 3. Riki deserves a spot in front of him 4. Glenn will be back I believe

Who is the strength and conditioning coach ?
He sent Matt Lodge out to play a few weeks early from a knee recon too . And he was crap as well .

Then Milf has a cpl of weeks off with a hammy comes back early and does it again .

And don`t get me started on WTF happened during COVID lock down ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Broncs1459
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BooKhaki
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.