[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

Down by 6 with 5 to go and showed no urgency at all . Staggs needs to come in and get more ball because these halves can’t find him

Can't find him or anyone else. Croft's dummy and runs were embarrassing and Gamble lost his head completely.

Not getting the appreciation for Riki. I thought he was bog average all night.

Well I can't be too pissed given how much better we were than last week, but damn our spine is frustrating.

We have one backline weapon and that's Staggs, but he got precious little good early ball. Riki played really well, but I felt like we used him too much instead of going out the back to Staggs.

I also need to say that Herbie hasn't looked dangerous since about round 4. If he doesn't have another big off season I see him moving out to the wing next year.

I'm not down on that performance. What it shows is that we need a better hooker, fix that up (given Reynolds is already coming) and so much will be solved. Both Paix and Hetherington showed just how bad Turpin is at 9 for us. Everything dies at 9.

forward pack next year at the current rate
8. Haas
9. Hetherington
10. Flegler
11. Robati
12. Capewell
13. Carrigan
14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Bullemor
17. Piakura
I don’t mind palasia but to me everyone else is better and Riki. With proper halves and a full preseason for Niu I still think this team will be decent next year

Next round:

9. Hethrington
7. Gamble
6. Kelly
1. Cobbo

Can't complain after last week's game, under the pump for the first 20 and nearly collapsed after half time. Did well to keep it close whilst not playing that well, hopefully build for next week. Oh and Kelly for Croft please

Croft is easily the worst 7 in the comp. I can't get why Kevvie is starting with Flegler and not Bullemore. Bullemore is twice the player Flegler is and without the 2-3 dickhead penalties that Flegler gives every game. Those mistakes just after half time gave the Panthers two easy try scoring opportunities where both times the winger unnecessarily came in leaving their winger unmarked.

How long is Kelly away from starting?

Surely someone will take flegs, isaako and Oates if we pay half their freight.
I’d 100% be all for this, they just need to go.

on a positive, this is another game we 100% win if Reyno & Capewell played for us tonight.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • marw
  • davidp
  • Purple Pills
  • Maddy
  • Gaz
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • MrMoore
  • Manofoneway
  • phoenix
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.