[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Hetherington is actually a hooker, do your research. And even if he wasn’t he was significantly better than Turpin and paix at dummy half. Additionally he isn’t that good of lock
Maybe you should ask 1910 about that , the guy watches a lot more footy than either of us. Not hard to look better than Turpin.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Kev reckons Felglers best game since he joined the club and "if that's what we have to look forward to I'm bloody excited" lol

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Another winnable game. Another episode of shitting the bed.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Kev said Flegler had his best game in a broncos jersey tonight fyi.

Not sure I think he was as bad as others are saying he was, but I wouldn't say he was amazing either.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
We looked good when we decided to play a bit of footy. I thought Kennedy got us going when he came on and Hetherington looked decent at dummy half also. Was keen to see Paix for another stint. He looked way better than Turpin.

To be honest. I'm pretty happy with the effort. Still a couple of defensive issues and the halves struggled, but Penrith were allowed to stand in our backline all night and got given leg ups when needed by a corrupt **** of a referee.
I have to say, I don't understand what constitutes a head-high. Penrith looked to be attacking the head all night. Kikau made two tackles worse than Flegler's.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Kevvie in the presser

"Tom Flegler probably had his best game tonight"

jesus christ kevin

When you look at some of his other performances, is he wrong?

He got sin binned tonight but he made good metres and was a workhorse defensively. He's a prop and he did his job.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Maybe you should ask 1910 about that , the guy watches a lot more footy than either of us. Not hard to look better than Turpin.
I don’t need to ask I know he’s a hooker… just look him up and everything says he is a hooker from Wikipedia to schoolboy and rep footy team lists

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
When you look at some of his other performances, is he wrong?

He got sin binned tonight but he made good metres and was a workhorse defensively. He's a prop and he did his job.
Completely agree with you. Take away the 10 in the bin he was very solid tonight. I just think nobody on this forum likes him, including myself, and as a result gets treated harsher. Only other moment I could fault is the offload he threw to nobody.

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
I wasn’t completely disappointed with that effort.
I almost feel bad for Croft.
Poor bastard tries SO hard be he is SO BAD.
Please tell me Kelly is back next week to partner Gamble
I’d be happy to let that combo play out the season

Unread

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • BRC088
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • RolledOates
  • Astro
  • Ondi
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.