[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

Going to get roasted from what I've read off this thread so far but I thought Croft played decent enough tbh. Maybe my expectations of him are seriously low?

Kevvie in the presser

"Tom Flegler probably had his best game tonight"

jesus christ kevin
Probably another one of Kev's jokes.
Like Lodge and TPJ are staying.
And we trained well.
And I couldn't do the coaching this week because I was finalising recruitment.
Was he smiling ? Or is he clueless ?

Flegler got binned but he saved a try in doing so, he’s the most frustrating player I think I’ve ever seen. You can see it all there but he just has slip ups and they always seem to be at the worst time.

he’s worth sticking with, I feel like he’ll come good.

Going to get roasted from what I've read off this thread so far but I thought Croft played decent enough tbh. Maybe my expectations of him are seriously low?

You're used to watching Ash Taylor. A fart in a space suit would compare better for you.

I don’t need to ask I know he’s a hooker… just look him up and everything says he is a hooker from Wikipedia to schoolboy and rep footy team lists
Don't believe everything you read , he's watched him for a lot longer than you and me . So when he says he isn't a hooker than trust him not fucking Wikipedia.

The old flog on Fox onCroft - I’ve never seen a half who dummies so much and then runs straight into his man. He needs to find a way to get past that man…

No shit sherlock about the second part, but the first is spot on.

The longer he plays 7 for us, the less we will achieve.

Staggs had 9 runs all game.. that’s criminal. Herbie had 20. Gamble needs to go

Champion Data has Penrith at 74 missed tackles 😳

I have to say, I don't understand what constitutes a head-high. Penrith looked to be attacking the head all night. Kikau made two tackles worse than Flegler's.
Yeah totally agree. Plenty of high shots on us and nothing was done. I still can't get over how quick Penrith get up off the line. Fucking offside by a mile.

If you ignore the first 65 minutes, Croft's running game wasn't too bad. There were a few times where he actually poked his nose through rather than the customary 'dummy-get smashed by a front rower' move he usually does.

I think he finished ok but was an absolute pile of steaming horseshit for the first 3/4 of the match

He’s never going to get any good ball playing outside Herbie
Glad I’m not the only one saying this now. I didn’t watch this game but Herbie has been almost as big a ball hog as Moga so far. Moga’s only passes were hospital passes and could count his passes for an entire season on one hand. At least Herbie has passed one and Oates scored.

We need halves who can kick. We have none.
I remember at least one good kick from him and for most of the game he looked the only one close to breaking the line. Poked his nose through a few times. I've seen a lot worse. I do agree though half your kicks were shit.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • RolledOates
  • Alec
  • leon.bott
  • The Boss
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Rambstien
  • Clintos
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.