Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Cam needs to visit Locky's rug doctor. Getting a bit thin on top.

Would cobbo have done any better than what pereira did though?
I think Cobbo has become better at holding his touchline.

He's happy to let the opposite centre get on the outside of Staggs and has the confidence in him to catch up and make his tackle, so he doesn't leave his man anymore.

Usually Staggs will get around the legs short enough from the line and the centre will offload or be forced sideways and having to pass it, but Cobbo is right there to wrap up the winger or they run themselves into touch.

Cam needs to visit Locky's rug doctor. Getting a bit thin on top.
No Way Meme GIF

My opinion of Locky has regressed since he's done that tbh. He looks like a twat

I see him named on the bench and feel really assured... you could see tonight we had a bit of an issue when having to rely on Kobe, Palasia and Jensen to lead the middle.

Having Flegs on the bench and being that leader off the bench is a massive plus for us as a team... I feel like him getting a start is a great reward, but I really do like him coming off the bench and allowing us to take Haas and Patty off knowing he can carry the middle.

When it comes to middle forwards they all pretty well end up playing the same amount of minutes so coming off the bench shouldn't be seen as a demotion... in the NBA they'll often have a second playmaker on the bench and it's their job to lead the second unit.

Having a strong bench is a massive boost to the team... can recall back in 2015 or 2016 we had Joffa and maybe TPJ or something coming off the bench and they were just dominating their opposites every week... it's a huge part of the game
I agree with everything except for worrying about our bench without flegler. Paliasia is very, very reliable. Hethrington is an absolute weapon in defence and getting great in attack with awesome energy. But jensen, jensen is deadset giving me webcke flashbacks. He has been bloody amazing and I have no idea how he is STILL flying under the radar in the media.
I think our best team has Gamble in for paliasia. Jensen and hethrington can easily hold the middle with flegler, carrigan and haas all easily cable of 60 mins plus. Gamble plays that 13 type roll with some hard runs and some passing in the middle and ffs we have one hell of a rotation...

Any thoughts as to why Riki came off early? Testing the waters for a bench 2nd row like Piakurs or Hodkings maybe?

Little criticism of niu. When carrigan put him into the gap and he broke the line, he had mam in support. Instead of drawing in gutherson and passing he tried to get around gutherson. However he actually got gutherson closer to mam and then passed to mam when gutherson could make contact.

It just shows poor footy IQ and lack of the basics.

Little criticism of niu. When carrigan put him into the gap and he broke the line, he had mam in support. Instead of drawing in gutherson and passing he tried to get around gutherson. However he actually got gutherson closer to mam and then passed to mam when gutherson could make contact.

It just shows poor footy IQ and lack of the basics.
Little harsh - he could have done things differently, but in the middle of traffic, in a break - you don't get a do-over on split second actions.

I just watched kevy in the post match press conference. I'm beginning to think he's a genius. He has built the elite players of the team up to think they are 10 ft tall and continues to do it at every opportunity. He never takes credit for himself, always builds up capes and Reynolds to say they are the reason that everyone including the coaches are performing. I think it's all part of his plan to have his players play out if their skin week in week out.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • KickHaas
  • BroncosAlways
  • PETERN
  • kman
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • thenry
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Ozired
  • Wild Horse
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.