PRE-GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone going to talk about the TPJ singing? As at this stage, TPJ has proven more than serviceable than the singings we've got, Dolphins apparently utilised his offload.

- Confident Piaks will play
- Sure Semu will be ready to go if chosen (sounds like he will be)
- Oatesy is fine, carrying a knee injury for a few months
- Confirms Rogers has been re-signed for a couple of years, confident he will get the job done
- Three halfbacks unavailable for a couple of weeks
- Sailor needs to step up
- 'One week at a time here at the Broncos'
- Dragons have been hit hard losing Hunt but no one has been hit harder than us
- Special round for Deadly Choices
- Staggs to captain again
- Alfie should be the next immortal, in front of Lockyer
- Last three minutes all about Alfie

There was an article in the SMH suggesting Cam Smith will likely be the next immortal after the NRL changed the eligibility criteria, so that a player now only needs to be retired for 3 years instead of 5 years
Dont they also need to be in the hall of fame??

This will be a loss, we need to be prepared for that. Next week is when we start our run.
Imo this week is more important, we kinda need to rest our origin players next week if we even hope to have a run.

We luckily have a late season Bye which if we are on a run will give us some hope of rest leading into the finals.

But no doubt this game against Dragons is more important than next week as it gives us options.

Last chance saloon to get this season going again.

Thought we did ok last Friday, a bit more luck and that could have been different. Oates try from a ‘forward’ pass as one example.

Lose this one and o think we all need to stay off here for a few days……. Think of your mental health fellas. lol
no way, BHQ is fun as hell when everyone is raging and just shooting at anything that moves. feel your feelings my fellow degens

no way, BHQ is fun as hell when everyone is raging and just shooting at anything that moves. feel your feelings my fellow degens
Felt like a personal attack 😂!

I’m exhibit (A) of someone who needs to not come on here after a million straight losses.

Last chance saloon to get this season going again.

Thought we did ok last Friday, a bit more luck and that could have been different. Oates try from a ‘forward’ pass as one example.

Lose this one and o think we all need to stay off here for a few days……. Think of your mental health fellas. lol
I find the forum helpful
It’s nice to see there are other people who care as much as I do

Is there anyone going to talk about the TPJ singing? As at this stage, TPJ has proven more than serviceable than the singings we've got, Dolphins apparently utilised his offload.

There was a whole thread about him and most didn't want a bar of him at the club and they had every right to feel that way, the question wasn't ever about his capabilities as a footballer.

I looked at the game list and us being the 3rd game I thought it was tonight forgetting it's an origin effected round **** lol.

night ruined.

There was an article in the SMH suggesting Cam Smith will likely be the next immortal after the NRL changed the eligibility criteria, so that a player now only needs to be retired for 3 years instead of 5 years
There should be a riot if this happens. They cheated, for years. That alone should disbar them until the 'passage of time' makes enough people forget about it.

We dont need to revisit Tevita. One good game and people think he's what we need. In a couple of weeks time he will do some dumb shit and go back to being a liability again like he's done all his career. Just a very poor mans Coal Train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Hurrijo
  • Astro
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Locky24
  • Browny
  • MrMoore
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.