PRE-GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move Oates to back row and put Mariner there, Karipani to his centre(swap Mariner and Arthars possibly on wing sides).

Nothing else we can do Kobe is hopeless as a backrower but might be better off the bench to rotate with Oates.

Probably just rolled the ankle. A bit of ice and he’ll be all good

Tbh we probably needed to Billy to **** off with his selection of Piakura on the squad. It’s an embarrassing selection to begin with.
Definitely should've told him nope... we literally couldn't even name a full squad on TLT and Piakura has already been in a camp this series.

He could've joined them after the game on Saturday

Dang, this is a home game.

Now I have to make the choice between going to watch our reserve grade side (so affected by Origin and injury, that we couldn't even name a full squad of 22) ... Or watch it from the comfort of my couch with my bottle of scotch close by.
They sell scotch at the ground.

**** sake... of course he fucking has... why was he even in camp to begin with when we have no fucking players this week

because of NRL rules. we couldn't stop it if we wanted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.