PRE-GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way, BHQ is fun as hell when everyone is raging and just shooting at anything that moves. feel your feelings my fellow degens
sith GIF

Any suggestions that we should destabilise a team with dropkicks like TPJ, Lodge, Cheese etc….just silly.
All of those guys, great players for 3 games a year… their aura around the team is the problem.

I have very low expectations. Even for me.

Is there anyone going to talk about the TPJ singing? As at this stage, TPJ has proven more than serviceable than the singings we've got, Dolphins apparently utilised his offload.

Where was the money coming from to sign him?

We signed Gosiewski for a reason.

Kobe lock. Smoothy back to bench.

Semu 18th man and a bench spot wasted on Karapani. Honestly what the **** has he brought from the bench?

Semu 18th man and a bench spot wasted on Karapani. Honestly what the **** has he brought from the bench?

At this point. ... Numbers

In case you didn't notice, we couldn't even name a full 22 man squad for this week.

At this point. ... Numbers

In case you didn't notice, we couldn't even name a full 22 man squad for this week.

Look at Dragons bench, then look at ours, and look at who's 18th man for us. Karapani is a wasted bench spot when we could use another forward.

We're gonna get beaten up again through the middle.

If Ezra decides to show up this season we may have a chance.

I reckon we scrap out a win. Riki, staggs and Rogers leading the way.
Carn the broncs!!! Get a win up ya!!!

This game will really show alot about where the club is at. Yes we have origin players out and injuries but the good clubs always put up a fight in these games, just like Broncos 2023 did.

If we decide we don't want to be physical and dont have our head in the game their forwards could absolutely destory us. Which brings me to my next point of playing smart footy.

I hope we acknowledge they are much bigger then us and we've really struggled to gain meters this year and adapt. Use the simple second man block play coming out of Trouble to gain meters. No silly pases or risk but i don't want us to try and match them by hitting it up through the centre third because they're simply much bigger then us.

Senior players have to lead the way. Looking for Staggs, Rikki. Tapau, Jensen and Oates to be leading line speed in defence and then charging hard in attack.

Fucking hate this... every single bloody game we have lost is bcos of our bench and I thought "alright, at least he's noticed this and kept kobe on the bench to keep it reasonable between 30-50 mins" and wtf does he do?!?!?! Seriously shit and a bit of a gutless decision. Players should play where's best for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• pagey
  • Redfern_1980
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Battler
  • Spooky1013
  • The True King
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • RolledOates
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Kev_Guz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.