Round 19 Discussion

Enough of the petty insults, guys.

Big loss for Manly tonight, they could easily drop the next 4 games against Dogs Warriors Cows and Bunnies.

Certainly wasn't expecting a score like that tonight 32-6. Well done to Newcastle they played an outstanding defensive game that shut Manly down completely. Starting to look shakey for Melbourne as they are finding themselves in unfamiliar territory, they should win next week as they are playing you know who.

Melbourne lose 3 of their last 4, awesome. Love it when the cheating scums lose :)

They might be suffering a post origin hangover as Bellamy fears but I thought that was just Bennett coached sides.

Still waiting for the Melb structures that turn nuffbags into superstars to kick in or maybe they're just not that good without there superstar player. :001_tt2:

I would love to see Parra wipe them off the park.

The problem with Melbourne is that their forwards are wearing out and are not making near as many meters as they were earlier in the year. This isn't giving their backline enough chances to score points.

The problem with Melbourne is that their forwards are wearing out and are not making near as many meters as they were earlier in the year. This isn't giving their backline enough chances to score points.

Melbourne's forward pack is pretty average in general. It's what lost them last year IMO. Cameron Smith can still make even an average pack look good, but he's probably hung over from Origin. Come finals time, when other packs lift, it might be their undoing.

Canberra's defence is unbelievably crap.

If this is supposed to be rivalry round, then how come none of the QLD teams are playing each other. I'd love to know what the great big rivalry between the Raiders and Titans is.

Douglas scores the simplest try you'll ever see.

This is hilariously bad from the Raiders.

Michaels has a double... says it all.

Serves me right for tipping the faders.

The Raiders are a disgrace.

Sharks losing (we are allowed to say that now, right? :p) is great for us. Just need the Roosters to win tomorrow too.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BruiserMk1
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Bronx48
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mighty Bronx
  • winslow_wong
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.