Round 19 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It was on the Eels, but the Dogs have got some good form at the moment.

Another length of the field try for Benny Barba... seems to have one in him every week!

179216_10150970794582107_747016159_n.jpg

Credit to the Eels, they hanged in there. You thought they were gone by 10 nil.

Surprisingly decent game. Both Eels tries were just rewards for some good attacking footy but Dogs were just way too clinical and ferocious at times. They're playing some really good footy and Ben Barba could just be the most dangerous player in the game.

He has become a far better all round player this year.

Bulldogs are a team that's lethal inside the opponent's 20. You just can't afford to give away possession in your own half and repeat sets. That left side second man play is just superbly executed every time...reminds me of Locky-Hunt-Winterstein. *sigh*

Manly and Melbourne both lose...sweet. Just need Sharks and Souffs to lose too, then we'll be outright 3rd, and only 2 points behind the Storm and the Doggies.

I don't have to watch the Knights vs Manly game now. :grrr:

Surely you aren't complaining about seeing the result of a game in a thread dedicated to this week's games...

Normally people discuss that games, after they are on or when they watching them live.

I watched the Storm vs Cowboys game, which I think 99.9% of viewers would have.

Last edited:
Normally people discuss that games, after they are on or when they watching them live.

I watched the Storm vs Cowboys game, which I think 99.9% of viewers would have.

Then include me in the 0.1% who watched Uate destroy Manly.

Interesting call on that Luke Walsh try then.

People really don;t want to know the score of a game against the Knight and Manly?? FFS get a life

People really don;t want to know the score of a game against the Knight and Manly?? FFS get a life

Was there only one Knight. (if so they dun good) :tongue_smilie:

Bucking Beads, you have been such a happy fellow for a few days. :001_unsure:

Was there only one Knight. (if so they dun good) :tongue_smilie:

Bucking Beads, you have been such a happy fellow for a few days. :001_unsure:

I just don't tolerate idiots or stupidity very well.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Dazza 92
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.