Round 19 Discussion

Great viewing,
Just put your whistle away you dick

Needs more penalties to reach their quotas for the round.

I think if these pricks score 2 more tries, they will go above us on for/against. Fmd.

I think if these pricks score 2 more tries, they will go above us on for/against. Fmd.
What do you care? According to you, the sport is rigged and the Broncos have no chance of a premiership anyways.

Rabbits are doing everything in there power to give the Cowboys a better for and agaisnt then us.

Souths can't even get the basics right.

Souths playing like shit. Cows getting a few hometown calls. Anyone else see Feldt(? I think) at about the 63min mark as clear as day trying to pull a defender off the tackle? Most obvious penalty of the day and wasn't blown.

Unnecessary field goal to make it 13+. Hmmmm.

We are now officially in the top 4. :D

Cowboys are winning more games than I thought they would without Thurston and Scott. You'd have to say they are ticking along nicely.

Cowboys are winning more games than I thought they would without Thurston and Scott. You'd have to say they are ticking along nicely.

We'll see how long they can keep up that for.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • Volvo Driver
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  • lynx000
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.