NOT CROSS FORUM Round 19 Discussion

In most cases yes but panthers storm has potential to be a blockbuster. At this stage I’d rather watch that game.
100%

At this stage my only interest in the Broncos games is charting the progress of Staggs and all the up and comers. Otherwise you may as well have called their season off after the Souths game.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

I wonder how much longer Chan NEIN will continue to ram down the throats of every Queensland resident the Broncos on a Friday night , regardless of how they are going??

Eventually they’ll come back ( most sides do) but you just have to wonder if they’ll go a third year blindly choosing them thinking this is what everyone in Queensland wants !!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
There is a 99.9% chance your club would fold without the money the Broncos bring in via tv deals for your tiny little beach club playing out of a tin stadium. We graciously accept your thanks......

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020

I'm happy enough watching it as a Titans fan. For most Qlders I assume its more enjoyable then watching two random Sydney teams none of us care about. Maybe not idk?

Yeah maybe but for those that don’t have Fox or Kayo you’d think they’d want the best possible game to show .

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Who on the bulldogs recruitment and retention team honestly thinks fast backs and explosive forwards is what they need..... their spine, discipline and defence are their obvious problems ffs . They'll come shooting out of the blocks next year only to implode massively towards the end of the year, and even worse in 2 yo 3 years is my prediction...

747.jpg

Yeah maybe but for those that don’t have Fox or Kayo you’d think they’d want the best possible game to show .

Ratings... ratings... ratings.... this "fair" competition means the biggest and most popular clubs are often shit. You want the best clubs on tv then scrap the salary cap and let the fans/size of supporter bases decide which clubs are on top instead of the "salary cap management" teams of each club....

3367.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]sheridanstand78 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 27, 2011
[/st_td_row][st_td]Lockysillegitimatechild - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 10, 2015

There is a 99.9% chance your club would fold without the money the Broncos bring in for your tiny little beach club playing out of a tin stadium. We graciously accept your thanks......

Our club almost did because of the greed of your club and a few others a few years back. You have a media empire backing you and your club still manages to muck it up!

Sharks absolutely throwing this game.

Do they have a back 3

3367.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]sheridanstand78 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 27, 2011

Our club almost did because of the greed of your club and a few others a few years back. You have a media empire backing you and your club still manages to muck it up!

Backing? Shitting on you mean. The news make money out of drama and negative stories, not success. News LTD has a vested interest in us being as shit as possible, football club profits are irrelevant to their news business.

3367.jpg

Please tell me what advantages having news Corp and being publically listed buys us on the field in this salary cap era? I'd love to hear about them....

3367.jpg

Ignorant comment

3367.jpg

The game would be in a FAR BETTER position if super league won! Sydney can't sustain 9 clubs, the afl is drowning us everywhere, expansion was and is needed into new markets or the game will get smaller and smaller, international rugby league should be a priority! These are all super league things. This sport is so frustrating in its small minded thinking, Sydney don't fucking own the game but ffs they are going to destroy it. Look at the ratings and crowds. We haven't been in a shitter position for over decades..

If your club doesn't have enough fans to keep up with big clubs and relies on handouts. Why is it in the top national competition?!?!

My titans mate (has one of the 2, Don is the other) just messaged me about fifitas game today. Said he looked like a million dollar player today.....

Coming off the bench against the dragons reserve grade side and they swapped his side of the field to catch the opposition off guard... Yep.... that's a $1.35 million player alright haha...

3367.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Lockysillegitimatechild - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 10, 2015

The game would be in a FAR BETTER position if super league won! Sydney can't sustain 9 clubs, the afl is drowning us everywhere, expansion was and is needed into new markets or the game will get smaller and smaller, international rugby league should be a priority! These are all super league things. This sport is so frustrating in its small minded thinking, Sydney don't ****ing own the game but ffs they are going to destroy it. Look at the ratings and crowds. We haven't been in a ****ter position for over decades

Super greed lead by your club sliced and diced the game that was highly successful! Your club since its inception has had a huge advantage in the post salary cap era. No fans from out club in that era will forget what that time was like and the damage to the fabric of the game in that foundation clubs were forced into mergers and lost their identity. A lot of people of my generation remember this and News filth bankrolled this and your club drove it.

Yikes! Yes!
So glad we’ve never had the 6pm Friday slot, that looks pretty brutal.
There’s a local law (?) which prevents that time slot from happening for games at Suncorp on a Friday

3367.jpg

Super greed lead by your club sliced and diced the game that was highly successful! Your club since its inception has had a huge advantage in the post salary cap era. No fans from out club in that era will forget what that time was like and the damage to the fabric of the game in that foundation clubs were forced into mergers and lost their identity. A lot of people of my generation remember this and News filth bankrolled this and your club drove it.

Typical Manly comment. The ARL is dead, you got your team back in the end, get over it

[/st_td_row][st_td]Cliffymagic - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 25, 2010
Too bad the doggies keep losing. Would love to see the Broncos get ANOTHER spoon.

Manly to win :D

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Rookie Alan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.