NOT CROSS FORUM Round 19 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Fatrell is the best overweight player I've ever seen.

"As a proud Kokatha, Naghiralgal and Dauareb-Meriam man it's incredible" Patty Mills

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
Fatrell is the best overweight player I've ever seen. I hope he enjoys his Menulog for dinner. He deserves it.

"As a proud Kokatha, Naghiralgal and Dauareb-Meriam man it's incredible" Patty Mills

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
His build reminds me of the great Big Artie Beetson. Beetson started as a centre, was known in early stages of his career as ‘a pie eater’ and Half a game Artie.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

90.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Winger's Fault - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2005
Just popping in to talk mad shit about my club and it's players, because I'm sad lonely loser

1133.jpg

Believe it or not, many Cowboys fans are excited to have Townsend. It shows how little footy many of them watch besides Cowboys games.

Hey @Joshaz87, must be frustrating to be the very few on your forum who think Townsend and Dearden are mediocre.
Now BHQ are breathing a sigh of relief that our "10 year halfback" is plying his trade in NQ. Daejarn Asi's boot alone would provide more impact at half, how coach Payten does not see this is just baffling.

90.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Winger's Fault - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2005
9855.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]PNG Broncos fan88 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 27, 2018

Hey @Joshaz87, must be frustrating to be the very few on your forum who think Townsend and Dearden are mediocre.
Now BHQ are breathing a sigh of relief that our "10 year halfback" is plying his trade in NQ. Daejarn Asi's boot alone would provide more impact at half, how coach Payten does not see this is just baffling.

A Cowboys fan sucking up to Broncos fans.

Wonders will never cease.

1128.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]paulo_w - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 21, 2011
9855.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]PNG Broncos fan88 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 27, 2018

That’s what I have been saying-seriously how did Coach Payten drop Asi after the audition he put in-having to step up and take over 5th tackle duties

In Todd We Trust
*Contains facts and opinions some may find offensive
”I don’t care if I’m the wise man or dumb man-I just want to be the one to make the decision”

1133.jpg
9855.jpg

It comes with a lot of insults like 'not being a true Cowboys fan' or a 'hater' etc.

Honestly, there's so much talent in league, so it's hard to fathom that we thought Townsend and Dearden were the two to build around. One is past his prime, and was never that great during his prime. The other was touted to be a future great, but has not proved in any way that his style can be successful at the NRL level.

90.jpg
This is all time snivelling by the two forum idiots.

Hmmm. Manly are hanging back in defence. Also, on this performance, take out the Trb's and Manly are ordinary

Lol Tigies pussies, but then, what does it say about us

Lol Manly. Why they are not top 4 material

Cherry-Blossom has gone yuge in SC.

Currently 163

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • Bronco bob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • HarryAllan7
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • jd87
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.