NOT CROSS FORUM Round 19 Discussion

The Tigers are always in a f*cking game!
To couldn't believe there were a couple of articles mid week about the tigers making a "charge" for the top 8... ffs they beat the Broncos, a poor Broncos even by our standards, and they were still the worst team out of the 2 for about 40 mins...

I just looked at the scores for this round and had to do a double take. I thought I was looking at AFL scorelines.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
24840.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fibro Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 18, 2015
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Broncos off to a good start oh dear

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Panthers do not stop, an injury to the kikau or whatever his name is will hurt them

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
If anyone was ever under the misapprehension that Channel Nein actually cared about promoting rugby league, rather than chasing ratings, next week's matches should convince them.
Instead of the match every RL supporter has been waiting to watch, Melbourne V Penrith, the station has as its Friday night showpiece two of the poorest sides in the comp, Brisbane V Cowboys.
Wow. What a joke.
Whereas one clash has teams that have racked up 32 wins between them this season Channel Nein's "blockbuster" has teams that have cobbled together just 10 wins. That match may gain a few eyeballs from Queensland but there will be exactly no interest in the match from all other RL supporters. Thank goodness we'll have some Olympics Games action to watch on Channel 7 instead.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

If anyone was ever under the misapprehension that Channel Nein actually cared about promoting rugby league, rather than chasing ratings, next week's matches should convince them.
Instead of the match every RL supporter has been waiting to watch, Melbourne V Penrith, the station has as its Friday night showpiece two of the poorest sides in the comp, Brisbane V Cowboys.
Wow. What a joke.
Whereas one clash has teams that have racked up 32 wins between them this season Channel Nein's "blockbuster" has teams that have cobbled together just 10 wins. That match may gain a few eyeballs from Queensland but there will be exactly no interest in the match from all other RL supporters. Thank goodness we'll have some Olympics Games action to watch on Channel 7 instead.

This schedule was sorted long before we knew both of these teams were going to be complete rabble again though. Can't just change the TV schedule after it's set.

2179.jpg
1976.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Nashy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2008

This schedule was sorted long before we knew both of these teams were going to be complete rabble again though. Can't just change the TV schedule after it's set.

My dog and I take full responsibility for annoying Mr Fourex.
Rubbish. Melbourne and Penrith played in the 2020 Grand Final. Everyone knew they were going to be the two powerhouse clubs this season.
Brisbane and Cowboys were pathetic in 2020, and everyone knew they would be equally rubbish this season...
Everybody, that is, except Channel Nein.
Nobody outside Queensland wants to watch two terrible teams play, especially when the comp's two best team are clashing.

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
I wonder how much longer Chan NEIN will continue to ram down the throats of every Queensland resident the Broncos on a Friday night , regardless of how they are going??

Eventually they’ll come back ( most sides do) but you just have to wonder if they’ll go a third year blindly choosing them thinking this is what everyone in Queensland wants !!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008

I wonder how much longer Chan NEIN will continue to ram down the throats of every Queensland resident the Broncos on a Friday night , regardless of how they are going??

Eventually they’ll come back ( most sides do) but you just have to wonder if they’ll go a third year blindly choosing them thinking this is what everyone in Queensland wants !!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
I'm happy enough watching it as a Titans fan. For most Qlders I assume its more enjoyable then watching two random Sydney teams none of us care about. Maybe not idk?

Bullshit... point of the ball is grounded ingoal.... what the **** kind of call is that

747.jpg

Believe me Brisbane fans would appreciate it too considering how many 'marquee' games they've been tossed into at the start of 2020 and 2021.

The other issue is that Melbourne don't get as many marquee games as they should given how great they've been these past 15 years.

2179.jpg
Wow. What a joke.

No one hates Friday night footy more than broncos fans.

I'm happy enough watching it as a Titans fan. For most Qlders I assume its more enjoyable then watching two random Sydney teams none of us care about. Maybe not idk?
In most cases yes but panthers storm has potential to be a blockbuster. At this stage I’d rather watch that game.

the only thing Broncos fans hate more than Friday games, is Thursday night games (which we also get plenty of)
Yikes! Yes!
So glad we’ve never had the 6pm Friday slot, that looks pretty brutal.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • levikaden
  • achievedrap
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.