PRE-GAME Round 19 - Eels vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Can the fat paycheck eater **** off. We can lose all by ourselves!

Last edited:
Is this the worst side ever named? My fucking eyes!!!!
Uuummmmm no but we may just play like it is... So you're the one eye fucking everybody.

Last edited:
Seriously just give Dearden and Carrigan a break if that is the turd of a side we are going to push out.
NO they must lose with the rest of us! Then when we're winners they will be humble.

Last edited:
NO they must lose with the rest of us! Then when we're winners they will be humble.
I think they have been humbled enough this season........and probably enough to carry over to a few more as well.

Last edited:
On a positive note, that starting side has some real experience which is a department we've lacked in. A starting pack of offa, teo, Carrigan, fifita and Glenn SHOULD and i stress should hold their own. If they play how they have so far this year the eels will absolutely make them look like grade 10 school girls. However paying to full potential they're all proven solid players.

That bench However is a different story and totally unproven. Nevertheless given the proven experience in that side I'd be very disappointed to see them drop their bundle and let in fast, soft tries in quick succession. Luke, Glenn, Teo, Boyd, Offa, Oates and even Fifita are rep players and need to show some heart and make a fist of this.

On a positive note, that starting side has some real experience which is a department we've lacked in. A starting pack of offa, teo, Carrigan, fifita and Glenn SHOULD and i stress should hold their own. If they play how they have so far this year the eels will absolutely make them look like grade 10 school girls. However paying to full potential they're all proven solid players.

That bench However is a different story and totally unproven. Nevertheless given the proven experience in that side I'd be very disappointed to see them drop their bundle and let in fast, soft tries in quick succession. Luke, Glenn, Teo, Boyd, Offa, Oates and even Fifita are rep players and need to show some heart and make a fist of this.

Talk about looking on the bright side.

**** me dead... where the **** do you even begin with that side!!

Teo and Offa starting props 🤨
One prop on the bench who has only played a handful of games 🤨🤨
Gamble in the halves 😬
Oates still on the wing 🤬🤬
No Haas 🙁

The worst thing is the NSWRL weekly suspension will probably be Carrigan, Dearden or Staggs as they're the last decent players we have left 🙄🙄

I don't know about the halves, It is a bit of a gamble....

I will let myself out

Images 1

I don't know. High school was back a bit, but I remember grade 10 school girls being absolutely terrifying (at least in grade 10) :p. Otherwise I agree.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Strop
  • ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • Gray
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Yem
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.