Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Thought it was a great post, 100% correct about Pussbucket Gus, he is the most arrogant commentator and flagellater (true it is a word) going, and the way Crackhead Johns hangs on his every word I reckon they could be an item, we need some decent commentators that actually call the football and not speak dribble, someone like Bille J Smith rest his soul.

This is my first real post ladies & gentlemen, don't cut me up to bad hey!

Nice flathead.

Thought it was a great post, 100% correct about Pussbucket Gus, he is the most arrogant commentator and flagellater (true it is a word) going, and the way Crackhead Johns hangs on his every word I reckon they could be an item, we need some decent commentators that actually call the football and not speak dribble, someone like Bille J Smith rest his soul.

This is my first real post ladies & gentlemen, don't cut me up to bad hey!

You bagged out Gus and Johns and called for a decent commentator. No one's going to cut you up over that.

Glad more of you are getting on the Staggs to fullback wagon

Seems like a pretty decent option. He certainly has the speed and tackle busting ability to be an elite one, just a matter of whether he can develop that passing and kicking game to be top tier. Also needs to improve his work rate a bit.

I'm certainly willing to give him first crack next season assuming we don't sign anyone.

Glad more of you are getting on the Staggs to fullback wagon
Why is he always cramping up though? Is that diet and nutrition on poor prep with fluids? He or our strength and conditioners need to sort that shit out pronto if we are putting him at FB.

I suspect that Staggs has a lot more to offer than he is showing so far, partly because he has been so underutilised. I reckon he can be a real star when properly coached and more importantly, properly supported by those on his inside. The more I think of it, the more I like him as our FB moving ahead.

Who you put in the centres instead? It's such a luxury to have threat in the centres. I'm not up to speed on who has been signed and brought in etc etc etc.

Who you put in the centres instead? It's such a luxury to have threat in the centres. I'm not up to speed on who has been signed and brought in etc etc etc.

I take your point 100%. My perspective is that FB is much more important and that Staggs in theory has all the skills for FB. In theory. As for centres, I like Farnworth and Arthars

For the one game of the season he will be fit to play, sure. Who after that?

Well, what centres do we have, who have played there or could? ... Well, harnessing the power of my pirated copy of @Sproj 's "List Building for Dummies", I came up with this, in no particular order of importance (and other software problems) :

Staggs Farnworth Boyd
Arthars
Bird
Coates
New Nui Niu
Boyd----
Glenn (in case of emergency, break glass)
ISAAko
Lodge

So six
7 ½

Last edited:
Well, what centres do we have, who have played there or could? ... Well, harnessing the power of my pirated copy of @Sproj 's "List Building for Dummies", I came up with this, in no particular order of importance (and other software problems) :

Staggs Farnworth Boyd
Arthars
Bird
Coates
New Nui Niu
Boyd----
Glenn (in case of emergency, break glass)
ISAAko
Lodge

So six
7 ½

Could always re-sign Kahu.

It fits in with the Anyone but Darius at fullback wagon 😏
How'd DBs replacements go? I remember you were happy about it at the time, you got your wish 'anyone but Darius'.

Would prefer Staggs at 6 on the right side, he can utilize his leathal left hand fend best this way, whilst giving him self as much ball as possible, I don't think he understands the defensive aspects of the game enough to do fullback without serious high level coaching that we likely don't have for the time being.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Allo
  • something
  • teampjta
  • Johnny92
  • LGH
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.