POST GAME Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos

Its a bit of a worry losing players. Melbourne are still very keen on taking Tom. Our Center depth will be tested if we lose him as well.
Our worst case scenario for next year is scary.

Jack Bird and James Roberts are pretty handy centres... if that's worst case then I'm not too concerned

Moga starting to hit some form, Wayne needs to resign him. Strong and he still has wheels on him. Getting better and better each week.
Is that a joke? Moga is useless, let him leave. He is such a poor defensive centre and doesn't trust his wingers...

We actually have some handy young centres coming through. In kotoni Staggs, Gehamat Shibasaki, Marion Seve and give Moses Pangai a strong pre-season he may even give it a shot. We have better depth then we think.

Is that a joke? Moga is useless, let him leave. He is such a poor defensive centre and doesn't trust his wingers...

His defence is solid . If it was like you say the score board would reflect it . How many tries on the left compared to the right ?

Against the Storm he had good reason not to trust his winger . Dude came in when he didn`t need to .

His defence is solid . If it was like you say the score board would reflect it . How many tries on the left compared to the right ?

Against the Storm he had good reason not to trust his winger . Dude came in when he didn`t need to .
His defence is only solid if someone is running straight at him... the second they use a bit of footwork and lateral movement, he is left clutching at thin air

His defence is only solid if someone is running straight at him... the second they use a bit of footwork and lateral movement, he is left clutching at thin air

Agree with that, and for his size and strength, players seem to be able to brush past him at times, but at others, he absolutley monsters them. I wouldnt say he is generally poor, but he does make quite a few bad reads in a game no matter who the opponent.

We actually have some handy young centres coming through. In kotoni Staggs, Gehamat Shibasaki, Marion Seve and give Moses Pangai a strong pre-season he may even give it a shot. We have better depth then we think.

Seve and Pangai arent good enough imo, and i've seen plenty of them. Mosese has a fair bit of ability tbf, but something just doesnt seem to click for him.

Let's just hope that arrow hasn't signed yet with the titans and Brisbane ramp up efforts to keep him. I think now we've lost Herman it's important we retain jai, he seems really solid.

Also I know Wayne has a huge opinion of Sua especially given he's still eligible for under 20's but I haven't seen anything special from him yet. I guess he does his job and that's all that's required.
Have you actually been accosted by Girl Guides (especially in the States) before? One alone would put more fear in opposition teams than Hunt on his best days!!

Watching the replay and the commentary from Blocker, fucking hell.

When Sims nearly scored in the first half.

Ennis: Well he's saying it's on the line, he's confident.
Roach: Well on the line is a try.

Fucking really? I thought it had to be over the line...

If we lose Arrow then I would like the Broncos to lure Lachlan Fitzgibbon to the club.

I like that kid, he has a big future ahead of him.

Strong runner, workhorse in defence and knows how to find the try line as well.
We probably wouldn't be able to lure Fitzgibbon for the same reason we're likely to lose Arrow - he has a better chance of playing first grade elsewhere, probably on more money. Our depth is nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be and I really don't see much space in our 17 for new forwards.

They played quite good footy for wooden spooners. We weren't bad, we just got a few dodgy penalties against us and just missed out on those 50 50 results in the opposition 30. The amount of close calls that we missed out on were crazy to count. I ended up having to watch the replay as I couldn't watch the match live. Thought we must have played terrible but we didn't really at all. Just execution. We we're coming up with the right options, just failed to convert on multiple occasions

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • Payneinthehaas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.