/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Eating your words now aren't you hahah

No, why would he be? Moga proved again last night exactly what BigLebowski said, his defence was atrocious and he had a couple of opportunities to pass on breaks for easy tries but decided to go himself. He's completely rocks and diamonds, I'd happily switch him out for someone without his size & power for someone who knows how to tackle, position themselves on defence and draw and pass in 2 on 1 situations.

No, why would he be? Moga proved again last night exactly what BigLebowski said, his defence was atrocious and he had a couple of opportunities to pass on breaks for easy tries but decided to go himself. He's completely rocks and diamonds, I'd happily switch him out for someone without his size & power for someone who knows how to tackle, position themselves on defence and draw and pass in 2 on 1 situations.
"Moga is useless" if you expect perfect games from young players, you're following the wrong sport. Moga has potential to be a great centre. You can't possibly say he's not getting better and better each game. Yous just choose a scapegoat and go with it I mean. I've seen Roberts not pass when he should of passed and have bad defensive decision, but no one hates on him?

Speaking of Roberts, that call on him knocking it on was an absolute disgrace last night! Not one replay from Nein because it was an absolute howler. I re-watched it multiple times and it didn't even look like he even came close to losing it.

That is another sign of intentional stitch-ups to get the other team back in the game. The ref didn't want to talk about it with the captain...why not?

That said, I was so happy to see the Dogs actually get penalised more last night and to have a lop-sided count, the Dogs actually should have been penalized more.

Once the Storm and Sharks actually start getting penalized correctly, we'll see a far more entertaining game like we had for most of last night.

"Moga is useless" if you expect perfect games from young players, you're following the wrong sport. Moga has potential to be a great centre. You can't possibly say he's not getting better and better each game. Yous just choose a scapegoat and go with it I mean. I've seen Roberts not pass when he should of passed and have bad defensive decision, but no one hates on him?

You're redirecting your salt, I like Moga to an extent. He's definitely better than the start of the season, especially in attack. But that doesn't change the undeniable fact that he's verging on a liability in defence and is on par with Hoffman as the least reluctant passer in Broncos history.

Good luck to him at the Knights, he isn't going to get the same space and opportunities as he has here, so I hope for his sake he improves every aspect of his game over the off-season, or he's just going to be another brick in the wall at the Newcastle shit show.

Eating your words now aren't you hahah
Absolutely not I'll take you through the thought process of Moga's linebreak.
- oh yes I have made line break, Wayne will be much happy with my effort.
- I will cut inside and score under posts.
- oh no two defenders in my road what should do?
- where is Pearson maybe he will block them for me.
- No Pearson why not you block them for me.
- why he yelling at me??
- I will take tackle.
Ill accept that Roberts doesn't always make the best decision but Moga is a serial offender of not passing when it's a clear 2 on 1.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.