PRE-GAME Round 19 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Seems kinda strange that we spent $500K on Joffa to be a bench forward ay? I feel like our best line-up has all 5 of our young guns in the starting side, just a matter of where to fit them all..

8. Lodge
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Pangai Jr
13. Ofahengaue

Glenn in the centres / on the bench, Gillett with a tap on the shoulder a brown paper bag filled to the brim.

Its a bit odd, but i also dont think being a bench forward is a negative either.

TPJ has a limited shelf life on the edge.... he's a major factor as to why our right side d has been so poor.

TPJ has a limited shelf life on the edge.... he's a major factor as to why our right side d has been so poor.
So what games where you watching?

Because it certainly wasn't this year.

Last edited:
Staggs will be free to play with an early guilty plea.

Flegler faces a week unless he is successful at the judiciary. I don't think he faces an extra week by challenging it, so it may be worth doing (except an early guilty plea will mean he only has 12 carry over points)
What did Flegler do?

What did Flegler do?
He got charged with "Dangerous contact - Head/Neck" from an incident in the 7th minute on Montoya.

Gets 50% loading for a similar prior offence. Which is why he is facing a week

He got charged with "Dangerous contact - Head/Neck" from an incident in the 7th minute on Montoya.

Gets 50% loading for a similar prior offence. Which is why he is facing a week
Yeah ok thanks. I’ve watched the game 3 times now and didn’t pick that up!!

Difference is Staggs was a reactive careless knee whereas Hurrells was a more blatant/reckless type raised knee and caused a serious injury.

I’d assume with a clean record and no priors that Staggs should get off with an early guilty plea discount. There is no way in hell that is more than a base grade 1 offence.
Just use the Flanagan defence.

Will be interesting to see if the Titans have a dead cat bounce against the Storm this weekend.
They will but it will not be enough I shouldn't think. The last time we played them I declared them absolute certainties and had trouble believing we lost. I have learned my lesson. The Broncos should be favourites, my head tells me they are, my heart says certainty (ha! spirituality from me, whatever the **** that is) so I'm all prepared to be bitterly disappointed.

They will but it will not be enough I shouldn't think. The last time we played them I declared them absolute certainties and had trouble believing we lost. I have learned my lesson. The Broncos should be favourites, my head tells me they are, my heart says certainty (ha! spirituality from me, whatever the **** that is) so I'm all prepared to be bitterly disappointed.

I really think we are specials for this game and I rarely get that feeling about any game.
What I am really worried about is the game after.

I really think we are specials for this game and I rarely get that feeling about any game.
I thought that about the last time we played them. And look how that turned out.

Spoiler: Macca made a surprise recovery from injury, Dearden got injured, Turpin had a shocker.

We need to put 50 on the titans as a buffer for the storm game.

1wow.com.au the shirt sponsor.....geez long gone now......funny to look back on these things...

Never remembered Falou as a centre with us.....I reckon I watched most of our 2009 games too....

Coal train first hit up after 8 minutes.....yeh...kinda sums him up...

So what games where you watching?

Because it certainly wasn't this year.

TPJ leads our missed tackles the last 3 games... he's had 13 since shifting to the edge.

Like John Asiata for the Cowboys who is currently conceding about 1 try per week. You just can't have such a big man defending that far out.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • Redux
  • broncs30
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.