Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Part of me doesn't want an upset by Manly cause the Storm will take it out on us lol

Better for us if the Storm win anyway, let the Storm, Bunnies, Roosters & Raiders absorb all the wins they can over the next month, leaves more opportunities for us to nab the 5th-6th seed.

Any losses for teams sitting 5th-10th should be considered a win for us right now.

Incredible how well we are doing with halves combination as diabolical as we have. Darius isn’t really playing 5/8, not sure what he’s doing but it isn’t that. It’s a win for him because his one on one defence is less exposed upfront. I sincerely hope when Dearden is available he slots into half with O’Sullivan. But I know that’s not gonna happen. Our kicking game is absolutely atrocious with turps and boyd I’m the halves. Spine should be:
1.Milf
6.SOS
7. Dearden
9. Turpen
14.Seggy
So unfortunate that we feel we owe Boyd and Macca unlimited opportunities.

3. Haas
2. Milford
1. Staggs

The team as a whole had a really decent night, but those 3 above were just superb. Haas had 140+ run metres at half time, Milf is close to back to his line breaking best and Staggs gave the Titans left defence nightmares all night. The 2nd half was definitely sloppy compared to the first but at least we're showing good signs.

Broncos were great first half. TPJ should not have been sent of, was an absolute joke. Boyds edge got found out a few times and he didn't get involved at all with the ball. Here's hoping he is suspended next week and we can bring someone else in.
[automerge]1564226295[/automerge]
Darius Boyd:

3 runs 33m 9 pcm

0 tackle breaks, line breaks, line break assists, try assists and offloads

21 tackles 5 missed tackles

0 kicks
Hes a fucking passenger. Too many people in here defend him. He isn't a Qcup player let alone a first grader.

Last edited:
TPJ will be a big loss.
Defence will have to be much improved and for a longer period against a top (grubby) outfit like the storm.

I was actually just as impressed with the 2nd half as I was the first. They played a lot shitter in the second half but it was more their attitude. Being a young team they could have easily got ahead of themselves with such a big lead, compounded with a few square up penalties.
Overall everyone played well but I was really impressed with a few of the players who are arguably fighting for their positions at the moment. Mccullough has been pretty good lately, not great, but strong in his effort (still slow service). Kennedy finds his front and gets quick play the balls and he isn't a haas or lodge but when they get subbed off he patches up the whole well with carrigan or ofa. And isaako... Wow, Im surprised he hasn't got more accolades on here. He was great tonight, a solid 200% improvement on the crap he has dished up most games this year. Next week's team will be interesting with a few coming back. No way Pangai should be suspended, how the **** does he pull out of that?! Ponga got off but...

Turpins kicking was far from atrocious. Most of his kicks found the 10m line with height. His passing game and organisation of the attack was really good and he's basically trying to play half and 5/8 whilst he's actually a hooker. Oates was good but they really need to sync and the centre or second rower move past Oates when he comes in for the hit on the centre or intercept. Staggs is the best right centre we've had since Hodges. Jimmy the what? Isaako is slowly finding his feet again. Fifita is an epic left side 2nd rower but shit house centre. Milf was born to play fullback. We are so close to having all the ingredients.

I’m loving our new right hand side combo of Staggs and Isaako. Staggs is a gun and Isaako has stepped up playing outside him. A couple of muck ups tonight where they ran out of room but they could become a lethal combo for us. I would put Boyd at left centre and get him to work with Oates when we have some real halves to choose from

If Glenn is off next week then Boyd gets to either play centre or just **** off!

From the limited times he touched the ball was basically on the 4th play so he wouldn’t be blamed for any potential poor 5th tackle plays.

Even bloody Macca would be an improvement than him. Milf showed us what a quality fullback is.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brotherdu
  • Cavalo
  • Alec
  • The Don
  • Midean
  • broncs30
  • Volvo Driver
  • mrslong
  • KnToad
  • bert_lifts
  • Morkel
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.