10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
I like everyone else am keen to see what Reynolds brings to the team. Since Lodge and TPJ were removed from the club we seemed to have turned a corner and our forwards would go with or exceed their opposite numbers for the first 20 minutes then the wheels would seem to get a bit wobbly. I put this down to our last tackle options and kicking, which were abysmal and we seemed and still seem lost when we are attacking from 20 m or closer to the try line.

If Reynolds can sort out our last tackle and positional kicking game I'm happy as, if he can steer our attack around near the try line I'd be ecstatic.

Who knows what sort of game we will get from TPJ. He will either have a blinder and tear us apart on one side of the field or end up on report for yet another brain snap.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Unlike the other two, Read and Meyn, Badel is tipping us to make the 8. He and Dobbo are literally our biggest fans.

pretty sure he wasn't prior to our round 1 win ... the other two just have more integrity than to change their tips

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
pretty sure he wasn't prior to our round 1 win ... the other two just have more integrity than to change their tips
Pretty sure you're wrong. But at least you're consistent. Turns out Read also has them scraping into the 8.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Walters:

“Tesi and Adam trained well. It will be great to see them for the first time this year in a Broncos jersey. Tesi brings a lot of energy, he is a high-quality player. He has some good skills in his game, but he just needs to start from scratch again, get his defence right, organise our numbers and that will be his biggest job.”

“That right edge of ours will have Jordan Riki and Kotoni Staggs outside him, so ‘Reyno’ will have plenty of support defending Pangai Jr, not that he really needs protection. Adam is an accomplished defender and we are all looking forward to seeing him in a Broncos jumper. All eyes will be on Reyno."

“He will bring stability to the team. He has great knowledge, his kicking game is very good, so I just want him to do his job and it’s important our forwards hold their own. If we aren’t dominant in the middle, it makes Adam’s job a lot harder."

“Adam is very familiar with that stadium. He knows every blade of glass at Homebush, so we want to make sure we make his first game a memorable one.”

McHunt

S

Spoon

QCup Player
May 24, 2015
I have a schedule clash! I hate this.

What time in Brisbane time does the game start tomorrow??

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Not sure what to make of the Cowboys tonight, looking a week ahead.

They won easily but the Raiders were quite ordinary, in any event I don't think they'll be easy beats, love to beat them though.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019

They won easily but the Raiders were quite ordinary, in any event I don't think they'll be easy beats, love to beat them though.
They had very good line speed and were running hard, both which have historically caused us some issues. They usually turn up against us too, so I expect it will be a hard match.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

Will have a better read on the situation after tomorrow's game. Cows were decent but that is weighted against how truly awful Canberra were. They will be up for us, however if both teams play to their full potential I think we win comfortably.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Will have a better read on the situation after tomorrow's game. Cows were decent but that is weighted against how truly awful Canberra were. They will be up for us, however if both teams play to their full potential I think we win comfortably.

We rarely win comfortably against the cows, they pull out fluke plays all the time and always get the ref advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• scobie
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • TimWhatley
  • achievedrap
  • Robboi_321
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Seibs
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Ozired
  • Swordfish
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.