Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
He got called out as he genuinely didn't know how to spell the bloke's name so now he accentuates it. That's how little regard he has for any bloke that isn't named Isaako or Kennedy.

Then comes out with the "yeah, nah, I hope their replacements kill it because we all know by now that I am wrong about Isaako and Kennedy, they're nothing more than fringe first graders", that's the cut and dry of that inspirational little speech. He just isn't able to concede he is wrong, that's as close to it as we will see. It's quite sad, actually.

It makes me sick.
He actually has conceded when he has been wrong. You should look back on some past posts.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Have a cry. Of course, you're completely wrong about getting something wrong, as I have in the past and the times I have owned my mistakes. I've conceded mistakes AND offered apologies at other times and on more than a handful of occasions. Besides, what exactly was I allegedly wrong about this time? Also, probably better if you just quoted what I'd written rather than your 'feelings' lovey.

How about the spelling of Tesi Niu’s name, gramps? You get stuck in whenever someone uses saw/seen incorrectly yet you can’t even spell a player’s name correctly. A player who has been prominent in nearly every Bronco’s team list since the 2nd half of last season.

Those weren’t my feelings, that’s basically what you were saying.

You’re quickly accruing broncsgoat status with the players you rate. Boyd, Kennedy and Isaako were all gash at the time when you became the most vocal. The next player you get behind had better be a good player because you’re losing credibility.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
can’t seem to find the nrl.com interview. Can anyone link it please?

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I dont know why people are worried about this game. They are shit, we arent. There isnt any way on this earth they even get close to us.

TPJ is a very dangerous player, when he’s motivated he can single handedly win a team a game.

That for me is the reason I am worried

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
TPJ is a very dangerous player, when he’s motivated he can single handedly win a team a game.

That for me is the reason I am worried
Nahh. Hes no threat. I wouldnt be concerned about him at all.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
He actually has conceded when he has been wrong. You should look back on some past posts.
The very young BroncosFever can't be very bright! Post 506 cannot be read by mine own good self as he's decided to block me! All wasn't lost as I did manage to read it eventually and amazingly he/she asked me a question!!! How weird is that? No, I didn't start anything with this person, just another random unprovoked attack.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
How good is Pearl. What a great example as an old boy. He actually is present and mentoring the new players and not just sniping from the sidelines. I wish a few more followed his example.

What about the complete backflip by Gordon Tallis now that his best mate Kevvie has the reigns?

Even proclaiming he thinks the Broncos will finish the highest out of all the QLD teams, above his ‘beloved’ Titans.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
What about the complete backflip by Gordon Tallis now that his best mate Kevvie has the reigns?

Even proclaiming he thinks the Broncos will finish the highest out of all the QLD teams, above his ‘beloved’ Titans.

He's obviously has got a close affiliation with Kevvie, looks like tearing up everytime he is asked to comment on Billy Walters

Agree though, his affiliation isn't with the club anymore, it's with the individuals in it

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I dont know why people are worried about this game. They are shit, we arent. There isnt any way on this earth they even get close to us.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Bit of a media beat up going on I reckon

I think he will be good for us but he's not Joey Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Dash
  • Smokin' Joe
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Nerd
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Accept
  • Old Mate
  • mystico
  • Howie
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.