19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hope Feldt gets torn apart tonight.
He can’t run without a head.
DBAC7FC2 B974 4412 B6AB 713977A308F8

I heard Tallis saying on the Matty Johns show that the crowd is expected to be around 42k, I would be disappointed if it's not sold out.
Isn't it supposed to be rainy?

As long as there is more people than the dolphins game which was 32000
That was a sunday game which would be easy to sell out a proper qld derby, I'm guessing they will get alot of sunday games.

Granted, Adam needs all the protection he can get.

However, Justin Hodges didn’t always wait for a pass, he had no problem knocking the dummy half out of the way and go for a scoot to get us on the front foot when needed. Sometimes twice in the one set of six.

I don’t doubt Kotoni could do the same with the inclination or given the opportunity. In fact I believe he would do just as good a job as Hodgey did back in the day, if he took the chance.

We have seen him try .
Only Justin could use the same in and away every fcking time and get away with it .

Kotoni does try running from dummy half but he`s not very effective . The markers shut him down nearly every time . So very little go fwd momentum .

Just got home from work, fucking pumped for this game tonight!!!
Hell im pumped for Eels v Sharks as well, just stoked the footy is back!

Ezra for a hat-trick, Feldt to be binned for 10 and Patty to celebrate his new contract with a try to seal the game!

We have seen him try .
Only Justin could use the same in and away every fcking time and get away with it .

Kotoni does try running from dummy half but he`s not very effective . The markers shut him down nearly every time . So very little go fwd momentum .
Justin picked his time to do it, Kotoni can learn and can brush off the markers the way we know he can brush off defenders. Have every faith in him.

Just got home from work, fucking pumped for this game tonight!!!
Hell im pumped for Eels v Sharks as well, just stoked the footy is back!

Ezra for a hat-trick, Feldt to be binned for 10 and Patty to celebrate his new contract with a try to seal the game!
For Feldt to be binned he would have to be playing Penrith

I was at the Titans game where Lockyer dinged it in off both uprights, probably the best game I have been at live in terms of local derbies

I'm mostly interested to see how we handle the Cowpats defensively tonight, they play a fast game and try to overpower teams early with speed. If we can stop their momentum, handle the early onslaught and restrict the points we go a long way to winning this.

I don't work that far from the stadium and it's certainly looking like a drizzly night of footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • azza.79
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  • MasterWright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.