Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Our attack will be far better if Walsh plays this game. Our defence should be better with Walsh’s directing at the back but that being said, Cobbo made a few first contacts in defence tonight that I don’t think Walsh could have.

Walsh in, Cobbo back to his wing. The whole tram played well tonight, I wouldn't change too much for the Coyboys.

So depending on injuries and assuming everyone gets through and Walsh back in, I'm going:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Taupau
17. Arthars

Walsh is back.

Last time Cowboys played Penrith (full strength) they lost 22-0, we beat Penrith by 1. Walsh is worthy 3 trys more than Cobbo at Fullback.

So lock it in. We will win 41-0.

So hard to drop Arthurs after tonight's effort. Cobbo was the definition of rocks and diamonds.

In any case, we can beat these fuckers, we did it 2 weeks ago with a second string side half the game. We got this. Time to be the king of Qld again.

So depending on injuries and assuming everyone gets through and Walsh back in, I'm going:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Taupau
17. Arthars
Pretty good idea but you could also argue that we managed without a back on the bench even with Staggs leaving the field twice and Capewell also going off. Maybe the 3 middles is what got us over the line tonight?

Pretty good idea but you could also argue that we managed without a back on the bench even with Staggs leaving the field twice and Capewell also going off. Maybe the 3 middles is what got us over the line tonight?

Don’t use logic against my personal preference!

But seriously maybe, who knows. But when we lost both Staggs and Capewell late, I would prefer Arthars filling that centre spot than Riki.

We need a back on the bench and you know what after tonight, it should be Arthars.
I think Arthars is a good shout... him playing more qcup probably isn't worthwhile so having him on the bench doesn't hinder development all that much.

He covers every position in the outside backs... so any HIA's will be fine.

If he can also play a role in the middle for those games where a HIA doesn't occur then he's a perfect utility off the bench for us. He's 189cm and 95kg... so he's got the size to not get dominated in the middle if we wanted to inject some pace and footwork around the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Turks85
  • Lozza
  • broncsgoat
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.