COMPLETE [Round 2, 2023] Broncos vs Cowboys

There's a bit of a mix of Boyd and Slater in him.
He definitely is a very half like Fullback, when he gets older and loses some speed he goes straight into the halves.

Running out of patience with him. With so many talented backliners looking for a spot, it's looking more and more like the only thing keeping Staggs in the side is the size of his cheque.
It's a bit shitty when your wingers, your other centre and your fullback and even your fucking small 5/8th go in looking for darts from dummy half when your team is struggling for metres and he won't.

He definitely is a very half like Fullback, when he gets older and loses some speed he goes straight into the halves.
He will never lose his speed.

Imagine if we had a proper hooker. Billy is awful and we saw how Turpin completely netured the chooks last week.

Attack has been wobbly as but has so much potential when they start to click. Defence has kept us in the game which is what you want.

Sorry to say but Billy was woeful. The chasm between Billy and Paix is growing by the week.

Positives - We do not deserve to be in the game given how bad we have been.

Negatives - Attack has been terrible, discipline has been terrible.

He will never lose his speed.
I think the agility is the thing that will go first, lateral movement when your old just will not be there.

He has a good kicking game though, potential 7 even dunno.

I think all that possession early gassed our forwards a little, but they were slowly coming back (especially once JT went off). Need to start the 2nd half well.

Yes WTF we finally get a gun kicker and he stinks it up more than I can remember.
It’s fkd. We have him, Walsh and Staggs. All potentially gun kickers. Then ARey brings this 🙄

Cowboys have our measure.

We should have recruited Payten instead of Walters. Payten knows how to get a side to perform to their strengths.
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Can't wait for Luki and Leilua back. Our bench stinks. Be good to see the back of JTB and Hess back to being a front rower.

I don't know about you, but I just long for the time when we clinically put a team to the sword. Everything we do seems frenetic and .....un thoughtful and hard.

Why can't we have a forward run through 2 defenders on the line, easy as....like Nanai's try in the first half.

Everything just seems so difficult.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Scorchie
  • broncsgoat
  • broncotville
  • porouian
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrRobot
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Scdeac
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Rough and Ready
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Purple Pills
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.