COMPLETE [Round 2, 2023] Broncos vs Cowboys

Attack has been wobbly as but has so much potential when they start to click. Defence has kept us in the game which is what you want.

Sorry to say but Billy was woeful. The chasm between Billy and Paix is growing by the week.

I'm actually happy to call it and say neither will ever been good enough or give us the direction from hooker we need. I like Paix, but i just dont see him being good enough.

Billy was absolutely horrendous then he was on, has no idea what he is doing.

I don't know about you, but I just long for the time when we clinically put a team to the sword. Everything we do seems frenetic and .....un thoughtful and hard.

Why can't we have a forward run through 2 defenders on the line, easy as....like Nanai's try in the first half.

Everything just seems so difficult.
Inexperienced players and inexperienced coach

Attack has been wobbly as but has so much potential when they start to click. Defence has kept us in the game which is what you want.

Sorry to say but Billy was woeful. The chasm between Billy and Paix is growing by the week.
I want to root for Billy for so many reasons, but he was fucking diabolical again that half.

I'm actually happy to call it and say neither will ever been good enough or give us the direction from hooker we need. I like Paix, but i just dont see him being good enough.
Paix is a fine back up hooker. The issue is that he’s backing up an even worse player in Billy.

I don't know about you, but I just long for the time when we clinically put a team to the sword. Everything we do seems frenetic and .....un thoughtful and hard.

Why can't we have a forward run through 2 defenders on the line, easy as....like Nanai's try in the first half.

Everything just seems so difficult.

To be fair, we’ve drawn 2 of the top four sides from last season. I can’t see a team like Wests going with us with the way we are playing.

The thing that should be noted is Walshy prefers the left where finally we let them get ball because it is our best side, Herbie and Gary will clap any teams cheeks with some good ball from Walsh.

Where's the line speed, aggression and energy from last week? Walshie can't do it on his own, fucking fire up fellas!!

Has Riki had a hitup yet? Been pretty good in defence but this isn't grid iron, we need you on both sides of the ball bro.

Stoked we're even and we should be well in front (botched try, kicking) despite it feeling like the Cows are on top. But I've got a bad feeling. Kevvie, get this half time right please my good man. Nervous as ****.

Some of these calls too, what the actual **** am I watching?

Walsh has been fucking terrific and is only going to get better and Billy honestly can't be playing 1st grade.
Billy hasn't been a disaster, sure some errors but he has intent with his defence.

Ok boys let's chill a bit and support the team! The Cowboys are a good team. Big 2nd half. LETS GO BRONCOS!

Paix is a fine back up hooker. The issue is that he’s backing up an even worse player in Billy.

I think he is as well, still not convinced we will go anywhere with him though even at 14.

Great comeback. Despite Klein giving the Cows every 50/50 call we are looking ok. Our attack looks much better with Walters on the bench...

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.