COMPLETE [Round 2, 2023] Broncos vs Cowboys

To be fair, we’ve drawn 2 of the top four sides from last season. I can’t see a team like Wests going with us with the way we are playing.
Be careful what you wish for. We have a devastatingly bad record against wests recently.

I can hear Payten’s press conference speech from here “well all their tries were from kicks”.

Walsh - And the Ferrari is out of the garage! 😍

ferrari exhaust GIF

Difference with Walsh is he is an out and out fullback. Thats why he looks so good and he does everything at speed. We have lacked that since prime Darius.

We are definitely becoming a team that plays to this version of NRL, happy to see it though sad we have to do it.

Walshy brining back that extroverted Gamble mind games we lost he left.

What I saw in my limited peek into the game (at work) was a missed chance to really drain their defense. We had a couple of repeat sets, but went too hard trying to score. Mam dropped it and Riki offside. The aim should be 6x repeat sets and if a score comes, good. But ball in hand early means try time later.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Gaz
  • winslow_wong
  • Evander
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.