Suncorp Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Rabbitohs

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that our team is likeable. When we win it this year and the next 5, it will be 6 for the good guys.

Of course that said, we will have TPJ for the hard edge on our way to the title.
For 17 minutes a game!

Here is an idea why don't we all go down to Red Hill and Talk to Kevvie Alright. 😂😂😂

For 17 minutes a game!
That`s a big work load .
Are you sure that won`t gass him so much that he doesn`t want to chase in defence ?
Freddy had the 3 interchange per game strategy for TPJ .And we saw how sucessful that was .

Broncos' open session at Bears just finishing.

431756357 1083916829513673 3082529019876589882 n

Really wish we had kept Capewell.
I've been on a well needed break since the night that shan't be spoken of, couldn't face thinking about the broncos, this is my first post back.

I knew Capewell had left, what what was the reason behind it, he wasn't on a lot from memory, were we penny pinching due to all the upgrades we need to make?

I've been on a well needed break since the night that shan't be spoken of, couldn't face thinking about the broncos, this is my first post back.

I knew Capewell had left, what what was the reason behind it, he wasn't on a lot from memory, were we penny pinching due to all the upgrades we need to make?

He got a better, longer deal from the Warriors.

If we kept Capewell it would have made it hard to keep Piakura who looks to be one of the best backrow talents in the game coming through tbh.

I do think it's clear that we have dropped the ball a bit on the cover for that though, Hunt is very much a 2nd tier level player, it would be ideal if we could sign a player who can cover the backrow/middle bench spot at a first grade level in our top 30(mentality nonsense aside the TPJ argument has some basis).

With Flegs gone we can't afford to move Carrigan to backrow anymore.

As good as Haas is he can't carry the entire middle by himself if we want to be a top team in the comp, we already lost alot of meters losing Herbie so our Middle has to stay solid.

If we kept Capewell it would have made it hard to keep Piakura who looks to be one of the best backrow talents in the game coming through tbh.

I do think it's clear that we have dropped the ball a bit on the cover for that though, Hunt is very much a 2nd tier level player, it would be ideal if we could sign a player who can cover the backrow/middle bench spot at a first grade level in our top 30(mentality nonsense aside the TPJ argument has some basis).

With Flegs gone we can't afford to move Carrigan to backrow anymore.

As good as Haas is he can't carry the entire middle by himself if we want to be a top team in the comp, we already lost alot of meters losing Herbie so our Middle has to stay solid.
In focusing in on that TPJ argument. I was originally against him coming back but he has done and said everything right in demonstrating he could come back. I think as a culture we are strong enough that their really isn't anything TPJ could do to deteriorate it that much. He will be dealt short term contracts and if anything doesn't work out he just gets the flick. My biggest concern with signing him again is that it will be so hard to get rid of him cause Payne would have a shit fit if he left.

In terms of going back to cup, not taking match payments etc etc. He is doing all the right things to make you think he might turn a corner. I think Taupau was a very problematic character before coming here and now he is a leader, he loves life, plays some chill, convential and handy minutes, he has become the ultimate squad member in the things that he brings. Bring Tevita in and set a certain expectation of him beyond just the football he plays and if he hasn't met that standard and some then bye, bye Tevita.

I am unfazed either way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• something
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Behold
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Bronco bob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • RolledOates
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.