Night
19:00

Rabbitohs

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something, why wouldn't Patty play
Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS
Oh man I read that tweet wrong 😂 I thought it said “Carrigan taking it easy, but in doubt”
. Sorry boys😂

Were they training at Burleigh cos that's where they all live?

I'm hoping Kevvie is reminding the side of what happened the last time these two teams played at Suncorp.

Souths have been getting written off by the "experts" and with Mundine's comments about Latrell underperforming, they will be looking to make a statement against one of the premiership favourites. If we aren't switched on from the start they could easily ambush us.

So I'm hoping Kevvie is drilling into them the importance of starting well and also the importance of holding the fucking ball and getting the fundamentals right before trying to blow them off the park.

I'm hoping Kevvie is reminding the side of what happened the last time these two teams played at Suncorp.

Souths have been getting written off by the "experts" and with Mundine's comments about Latrell underperforming, they will be looking to make a statement against one of the premiership favourites. If we aren't switched on from the start they could easily ambush us.

So I'm hoping Kevvie is drilling into them the importance of starting well and also the importance of holding the fucking ball and getting the fundamentals right before trying to blow them off the park.

That was the only game in the entirety of last year that we never had a chance at winning. Let's turn the tables on Thursday, make them 0 from 2 and start our winning ways for 2024.

Piakura needs to give me a bit fucken more than 4 fucken Supercoach points.

**** me.

That was the only game in the entirety of last year that we never had a chance at winning. Let's turn the tables on Thursday, make them 0 from 2 and start our winning ways for 2024.
From memory its Ramadan week which means Haas is playing on an empty stomach and no fluids during daylight hours.

This is always a prick of a round for him

From memory its Ramadan week which means Haas is playing on an empty stomach and no fluids during daylight hours.

This is always a prick of a round for him
Ramadan is a month long event not a week and usually the fasting is done throughout the whole month during light hours so Payne will be playing all month on an empty stomach if it is a day game. The Broncos work closely with him and set up different things for him. They would have a bit of experience dealing with it now. I can't remember his performances dropping off at all the last 2 years he has done it so it should be fine.

Ramadan is a month long event not a week and usually the fasting is done throughout the whole month during light hours so Payne will be playing all month on an empty stomach if it is a day game. The Broncos work closely with him and set up different things for him. They would have a bit of experience dealing with it now. I can't remember his performances dropping off at all the last 2 years he has done it so it should be fine.

Last year during Ramadan month he played the Dolphins, Tigers, Raiders, Titans and Eels and was one of our best players on the field in each of those games.

I don't think it's going to be an issue.

Ramadan isn't an issue playing for Broncos because we play at night nearly every game anyway, footy players don't eat much on match day before the game either.

If it was a Sunday afternoon 30 plus degrees then I would be worried a bit.

After 7 years in the UK, we’re finally going to be at a Broncos home game!

So excited, roll on Thursday evening!

Yeeehaa
Giddy up. See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Griffo
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.