NRLW PRE GAME [Round 2, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncs will get smashed, looked so far off the pace and frustrated. How on earth do we still have the same fb? Has she ever been good?

Hopefully we can have Ciesiolka return asap and put her at fullback

It was like watching Tristan Sailor today, absolute train wreck.

Broncs will get smashed, looked so far off the pace and frustrated. How on earth do we still have the same fb? Has she ever been good?

Nope.

She kills the attack so often it's frustrating. The most frustrating part is that we have better options available but Prince won't make the change.

Nope.

She kills the attack so often it's frustrating. The most frustrating part is that we have better options available but Prince won't make the change.
Sounds familiar

Sounds familiar

Prince has a lot of girls that played for him at Valleys in 2021.

Brigginshaw, Clark, Brill, Ciesiolka, Gould, Meg Ward and Grace Griffin (now support staff), and Maddick

noteworthy that Ciesiolka has played 12 of her 19 BMD matches at fullback.

Maddick was also moved into the halves for the Falcons this year so she hasn’t even been playing the position for most of the year as it is

Once Shenae is back from her injury, Prince has to pull the trigger, for everyone’s sake.

Broncos will be without Gould and Nu'uausala.

Gould has been hit with a 1 match ban and Nu'uausala 4 matches which increases to 6 if she fights it and loses.

I don't get why Nu'uausala is getting 2 weeks for striking, though.

If you look at the judiciary code, a second offence of a Grade 1 striking charge is 2 weeks but if you take the early plea it's a $3000 fine.

So why is she still getting 2 weeks for it?

I don't get why Nu'uausala is getting 2 weeks for striking, though.

If you look at the judiciary code, a second offence of a Grade 1 striking charge is 2 weeks but if you take the early plea it's a $3000 fine.

So why is she still getting 2 weeks for it?

I believe they’re still working off the table in this article from two seasons ago:

Only one-match guilty pleas can be subbed for the $400 fine I think. Second and subsequents that attract 2 or more are at the judiciary to plead your case.

They may be able to argue a downgrade and then plead guilty and pay the fine, but I don’t see that happening

Nu'uausala is contesting the Grade 2 Dangerous Contact charge.

She's seeking a downgrade. If she loses, that ban increases to 3 weeks which will become 5 weeks because she took the early plea for the striking charge.

NRL2024BHQNRLWTeamListRound2

Yuck, we aren't doing anything with that hack consistently at fullback.

Only thing I can think is a Robbo shift to fullback and Hoy onto the wing like in the trial. Doubt it’ll be a late change but could happen throughout the game.

Surprised Lafaele isn’t in the side to replace Nu’uausala after she was 18th player last week

Nu'uausala is contesting the Grade 2 Dangerous Contact charge.

She's seeking a downgrade. If she loses, that ban increases to 3 weeks which will become 5 weeks because she took the early plea for the striking charge.

Now she's withdrawn the contest and accepted the charge.

My guess is someone at the Broncos has got in her ear and told her there was no hope in hell she's getting a downgrade.

It’s kind of ridiculous that we didn’t get a Titans v Broncos double header this weekend

It’s kind of ridiculous that we didn’t get a Titans v Broncos double header this weekend

That would assume any intelligence from the NRL

Not that I think Titans are much easier, but nah better give Brisbane the Roosters in round 2 because **** em

Now she's withdrawn the contest and accepted the charge.

My guess is someone at the Broncos has got in her ear and told her there was no hope in hell she's getting a downgrade.

Rueben has been ruled out for the season so they’d definitely throw the book at her if she tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • levikaden
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • azza.79
  • Manifesto
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • kman
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.