Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is the NYC game?

Should I get some form of alcohol on the way home for the game tonight? Yes or no. And if yes, should I get rum?

Should I get some form of alcohol on the way home for the game tonight? Yes or no. And if yes, should I get rum?

I can't stand rum ... do yourself a favour and get a decent scotch.

speaking of scotch, i might have one before heading out to the game tonight :biggrin:

I can't stand rum ... do yourself a favour and get a decent scotch.

speaking of scotch, i might have one before heading out to the game tonight :biggrin:

I only like expensive Scotch and I'm a cheap bastard, lol.

Between 7 - 12

If you want to get a beer anywhere in Brisbane I'd hurry up because I'm about to drink them all.

Has anyone else heard a rumour going around that Milford is out of tonight's game? I've only heard this second hand, so personally I don't believe it and call bullshit, but just wondering if anyone else has heard any whispers??

Where did you hear this?

I've never seen the rumour.. And I find it hard to believe that if Milford is a chance of missing the game that the media wouldn't know..

And if he is out, I'm going home.

Have heard whispers that Benji will be a late inclusion. Hope it's not because Milf is out.

I think Benji will be a late inclusion for Glenn. I got a feeling Bennett will give Glenn the week off after his concussion last week.

Nervous hope the boys kick arse

The 20's jerseys are an abomination. Can't even tell it's a broncos jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • Jedhead
  • Stix
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.