vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benji Marshall will not play @IntrustSuperCup this week. He will be 18th man tomorrow. Not travelling to Rockhampton. #nrl @cmail_sport

He was never going to play. Redcliffe leave tomorrow for Rocky.

Hard to be 18th man in Brisbane from a hotel watching the game in Rocky.

An article came out the other day saying that Milf had a licence to roam so hopefully that's what we'll see more of.

I've seen the license to roam article so many times for so many players. Doesn't mean anything IMO. It's like the kicking game improvement articles.

I've seen the license to roam article so many times for so many players. Doesn't mean anything IMO. It's like the kicking game improvement articles.
True, but it's hard to comprehend why a player like Anthony Milford would be limited to only playing on the one side of the field. He was taught structure and discipline with Wayne's limited attacking structures last season. Walters had him firing in 2015 and I'm expecting JD will do similar this season.

I'm expecting a win.
Hope Blair doesn't get suspended.
JT Would know he is in for a rough time, hope he doesn't get too hurt, a compound fracture of the spine will do.

JT will get hammered 10 kicks in a row and on the 11th, when there is less pressure, he'll have the ball on a string. He does not give up, he doesn't shy away no matter how hard he is hit, he is the ultimate competitor. We need to pressure him every single kick, without exception.

Brisbane by 6. James Roberts 2 tries, Ben Hunt to bounce back.

Broncos to win by 8, Hunt to fail again and increase pressure on replacing him by Round 5

I don't think last week will have much of an affect on the Cowboys.

If it were the back end of the season I would say it would take a toll that we can take advantage of but it's Round 2.

We've also done a fair bit of travelling in the past few weeks.

This is the game I care about the most. Fucking Cowboys supporters have become so smug.

Tell me about it. My 7-year old daughter loves the Broncos and comes home saying "everyone at school thinks the Broncos suck and the Cowboys are going to smash them".

Tell me about it. My 7-year old daughter loves the Broncos and comes home saying "everyone at school thinks the Broncos suck and the Cowboys are going to smash them".
Don't worry. In a couple of years, JT will be gone and they'll be back to being shit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.