vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was 1 game I can remember him really roaming was last year mid year against the raiders round 14 when we were coming up on our 4th loss he made sure we won.

Tell me about it. My 7-year old daughter loves the Broncos and comes home saying "everyone at school thinks the Broncos suck and the Cowboys are going to smash them".

This just makes me even angrier.

Has anyone else heard a rumour going around that Milford is out of tonight's game? I've only heard this second hand, so personally I don't believe it and call bullshit, but just wondering if anyone else has heard any whispers??

We will own the Cows tonight. It's a return to the good old days of dominance coming up 1-12 most likely but I think 13+

Recent history suggests another extremely tight game but I'm going to buck the trend and predict Broncos by 12. Look for the Jet to have his finest game to date as a Bronco and for Hunt to momentarily silence his critics.

Was more confident ahead of this game last year. We've lost some good players since then and Hunt's form has gone to pieces. Think it will be tight for the first half but the Cowboys will win pretty solidly in the second half. Hope I am wrong.

Broncos in a tight one by 4 points.

we all know it's going to the wire even if one side is ahead by 40 points at halftime.

strap yourself in lads.

Anybody by 13+, for the love of god. I can't do this 1pt/golden point/extra time crap anymore.

I'm see golden point Milford scores winning try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • jtupu17
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.