Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I agree about the goal post. There were times I used to think it was wooden and stiff in its approach but now its as hard as, and provides the steel in our tryline defence. Lacks a bit in personality but makes up for it by still smiling more than the coach. :)

Really stood up when we needed him.

Boyd a 3? Kahu a 5? Ofa a ? (No coincidence our middle dominated the middle period), Thaidays low score? Knik scoring the same as Milford? And tpj was awesome but a 10/10 wouldn't have given away that penalty and would have played more minutes with more metres and tackles plus scored that try... so minus his only 10/10 actually. Want me to go on?

Boyd was out of position for first try and didn’t scramble. He was out of position at fullback half the night. He dropped the ball on his best hard return. He bombed the try off Knik because he overran as he didn’t trust his leg and he couldn’t correct. He dropped a sitter high ball. His opening take surrender. His whinging and laying there rather than playing the ball. Yes he laid a few good passes on so that’s why it’s not a 1. Shall I go on?

Kahu looked good until he did his jaw but he was out of position so scrambled then his tackling technique contributed to his injury. Was a 10 for effort and 7 for improved play but end of day gets injured at centre far too often just be luck.

Thaiday’s stupidity cost a try which bar a goal post would have cost the game. Yes Hampton dived but Thaiday was blatant so from a 5 or 6 and half it. He made a few good runs and showed really good enthusiasm but was still average in his place in the defensive line. Rather let a young bloke show enthusiasm and make a stupid mistake.

TPJ maybe I’m enthusiastic but he set the entire pace for the forwards. He isn’t meant to play long minutes, not his role. He’s young so willing to forgive a mistake that he will learn from more than from overpaid veterans who have 10+ years of experience.

Knik see TPJ. When a guy is on a fraction of the salary in a new role compared to Milf I think he it’s not the same expectation.

Ofa happy to admit I was sure so a ? Rather than unfairly rate. Think he needs a couple of months of decent minutes to work out if he is what we need in the prop rotation.

TPJ, Roberts and Lodge are all key re-signings in the off season. Lets hope our poor recruitment this year was just Bennett playing the long game to keep these guys in the maroon and gold.

Agree but Lodge might be hard. A moron or certain cap flexible Sydney club will offer overs and it is where his family is. If the debt issue doesn’t blow over needs to have money just in case and to support his family.

Only bet for Broncs is to ask the fair question of how will he keep his life together going back to same environment where his behaviour was out of control?

"I want to be a Bronco for life" - Tevita Pangai Junior

while i certainly love hearing that, i am skeptical when players say shit like that these days as we have all seen too many times players say the line then leave when the huge offers come in ...

and if TPJ keeps developing and improving on his performance last night he will get some BIG offers

TPJ ran for 51m I think I saw.

Just shows how much stats like that matter little. He mauled Taumalolo, put him on his back constantly. He carried Matt Scott and Taumalolo and still got an offload away. If he keeps his head straight he can be a great of the club.

TPJ had 9 runs for 80m and 29 tackles

while i certainly love hearing that, i am skeptical when players say shit like that these days as we have all seen too many times players say the line then leave when the huge offers come in ...

and if TPJ keeps developing and improving on his performance last night he will get some BIG offers

True so we need to get in the ballpark and get third parties like crazy. Plus Sydney costs a fortune to buy a place.

Sick of the excuse of crap teams paying overs. We need a strategy to combat it part of which will be restoring pride to the jersey part will be clever accounting and maximising resources of a 1 team town.

Broncs are the NRLs biggest money maker team we need to own it and make the NRL stop punishing the success that feeds them.

Watch: How a goalpost robbed Johnathan Thurston, Cowboys of epic win over Broncos
Foxsports online headline. I think it’s a disgrace that the Broncos and the goalpost robbed the magnificent JT and his Cowboys team of their epic win. There should be an investigation.

29249588_1944002869005054_2852830690909618176_n.jpg

Foxsports online headline. I think it’s a disgrace that the Broncos and the goalpost robbed the magnificent JT and his Cowboys team of their epic win. There should be an investigation.
The thing that pissed me off most about this headline was that they give absolutely no credit to the Broncos for dominating one of the biggest packs in the game, coming together as a team and playing a fucking good game of footy, proving the media wrong and sticking to a game plan.

The thing that pissed me off most about this headline was that they give absolutely no credit to the Broncos for dominating one of the biggest packs in the game, coming together as a team and playing a fucking good game of footy, proving the media wrong and sticking to a game plan.

They're kissing ass in all the articles though. The memo went around "Wayne's pissed, be nice, need interviews"

We are paying unders for that goal post. What a buy.

We play with that intensity every week and we will be incredibly hard to beat, I don't care who we come up against but I am not delusional and I have followed the game long enough to know we won't get that effort every week

Good on Wayne for putting them in thier place, even TPJ sunk the boot it.. It was great.
On a side note, what a game to go to last night huh? I swear that was the closest thing to a origin game. No one booed Lodge either

Do you have a link to the TPJ one?

Do you have a link to the TPJ one?

Pangai followed Bennett's lead after the match, saving his final hit-up for the media.

"I was pretty fired up. You guys bagged us so you can take credit for that," he said.

"Keep bagging us every week and we might keep getting a win.

"We were disappointed (with our opening loss). Our completion rate was terrible - you can't win footy games like that."

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/03/17/03/38/bennett-takes-aim-at-media-after-nrl-win

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Broncs1459
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.