Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Imagine if Ben hunt didn't drop that ball, we could have won the grand final!

Imagine if there wasn't even a ball then there's no chance of anyone dropping anything

Or if kyles feldts parents didn't make love and he was never born. Then he wouldn't have made that kick off and ben hunt wouldn't have to catch it.

Being at the game, there were a few moments that really stood out to me. Twice when the Cows were in our red zone, Boyd pumped his arms and barked at the boys to fire them up and to continue to hold them out (albeit after dropping a bomb..). It was only a little thing and probably should go without saying, but idk it just stood out to me after there has been question marks regarding his attitude.

I was at the game, and noticed twice when cowboys scored, Boyd would start talking, but then Roberts would start yelling (at least looked like yelling) at everyone. Does anyone know if Roberts is considered a leader amongst the team?

EE9D8605 37D7 4CD1 A11F 6B7790EBE321
Being at the game, there were a few moments that really stood out to me. Twice when the Cows were in our red zone, Boyd pumped his arms and barked at the boys to fire them up and to continue to hold them out (albeit after dropping a bomb..). It was only a little thing and probably should go without saying, but idk it just stood out to me after there has been question marks regarding his attitude.

On that I’ll just say for the duration of is being penalised on our line early in the game Boyd never once got into the boys and revving them up, just hovered at the back the entire time, lost a lot of respect for him for that.

Add to that, thevphoto is somewhat dealayed but Boyd had zero communication with the team when we were on the backend of an onslaught.

Did everyone see the dally m points for the game? Haha it shows exactly why I hold no weight to dally m's. Pangai didn't get a point lol.... you could make an argument for macca getting 3 points but Pangai didn't even rate a mention?! Thurston got 2 points for a 15 minute appearance. It's clear they want to send him out with a dally m and a premiership when you also factor in the jizzfest the commentators did after the game and the pathetically obvious dodge of the shoulder charge punishment...

Pangai scored a barnstorming try, made 4 tackles in a row on our line and saved the match winning try, nearly scored another barnstorming try, shut down taumololo-turning him on his back or smashing him nearly every tackle. If taumololo had the same game he would have got the 3 points. For me, it's right up there with the Clive Churchill medal rip off. Thurstons one of the true greats of all times, predominantly because of his magnificent ability with clutch plays, but he simply has to turn up these days and his "courage" wins him man of the match. Pathetic...

Did everyone see the dally m points for the game? Haha it shows exactly why I hold no weight to dally m's. Pangai didn't get a point lol.... you could make an argument for macca getting 3 points but Pangai didn't even rate a mention?! Thurston got 2 points for a 15 minute appearance. It's clear they want to send him out with a dally m and a premiership when you also factor in the jizzfest the commentators did after the game and the pathetically obvious dodge of the shoulder charge punishment...

Pangai scored a barnstorming try, made 4 tackles in a row on our line and saved the match winning try, nearly scored another barnstorming try, shut down taumololo-turning him on his back or smashing him nearly every tackle. If taumololo had the same game he would have got the 3 points. For me, it's right up there with the Clive Churchill medal rip off. Thurstons one of the true greats of all times, predominantly because of his magnificent ability with clutch plays, but he simply has to turn up these days and his "courage" wins him man of the match. Pathetic...

who got the one point

I cant cop the dally m bullshit anymore. If you look at every game they'll find a way to give players from the losing team points... and a lot of the time it's the 2 points.

It's rubbish, if your team gets outplayed you don't deserve points.

Wouldn't be surprised if they gave points to parra after yesterday

I didn't mention this actually, but I noticed off camera, Boyd was doing a shit load of work.

View attachment 2631

On that I’ll just say for the duration of is being penalised on our line early in the game Boyd never once got into the boys and revving them up, just hovered at the back the entire time, lost a lot of respect for him for that.

Cant all just stand in a huddle and have a chat when someone is taking a penalty goal. What if it hits the post? We look pretty stupid if that happens.
Also, after they took that penalty shot, we were all over them for the next 55 minutes. I think the boys got the picture of the captains actions. He was actually having a crack out there on Friday night and the rest of the team followed suit.

Just re-watched the game.

It really upsets me that when we had our final set of 6 with 40seconds left on the clock, 5th tackle Milf tried to run the ball - he got tackled then offloaded it to Macca who made a hit up and handed the ball over to the Cowboys on the 40m line. FFS, this is everything wrong with the Broncos for the last 3 years. Can we please for the love of Pete get a kick into touch. Mitchell Pearce of all people did it brilliantly for the Knights last night.

I love the attitude turn around, but this is the 1 biggest thing wrong with our team, it's also why we lost the freaking grand final. Closing out games.

He ran a straight line which was nice to see, none of this side ways moment before falling into the tackle. 12 runs for 146 meters, not a bad work load for the old fella.

Man, that Roberts break for the Niko try is a thing of beauty. I could watch it over and over. How did TPJ not get mom??

Active Now

• Skathen
  • johnny plath
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • Nerd
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.