POST GAME Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
I would've given TPJ MotM but the penalty for not rising to his feet to play the ball and the drop over the goal line swayed it back to Macca, who was immense for the whole game, 56 tackles, 0 missed, 2 try assists.

3. McCullough
2. Pangai Jr
1. McGuire

Honorable: Lodge, Roberts, Oates

Aldo

NRL Player
New South Wails
Loved Milf's first half. Running game looked good and was thinking run. His second half though, he reverted back to just shoveling the ball out and didn't look to get involved. His defence was good tonight.

Last edited:

Broncos Maestro

QCup Player
I would've given TPJ MotM but the penalty for not rising to his feet to play the ball and the drop over the goal line swayed it back to Macca, who was immense for the whole game, 56 tackles, 0 missed, 2 try assists.

3. McCullough
2. Pangai Jr
1. McGuire

Honorable: Lodge, Roberts, Oates
You need to add the goal posts as Honorable mention too:wink:

Tom

State of Origin Captain
Man I feel cynical but these games with the Cows just have the most manufactured feel to them. I counted over a dozen incorrect ptb's combined from both sides but the only one that was pinged was when the Cows desperately needed a try. Anyway now that's done I assume the journos will pick up where they left off being outraged that Lodge is playing for us. I'm a big critic of Thaiday recently but he did well tonight. Also a good game from Kodi. TPJ, Macca and moose take a bow.

Renegade

NRL Captain
Is this for real?! Did the cowboys win against the massive favourites?

It wasn't the upright that won the game. Pangai did! He smashed him into the upright!!!

I can't believe this media!! What the **** is wrong with them?!
Hess helped us out a bit, cut off his line on the outside of the post so he had nowhere to go. Without tpj tho they score under the sticks.

They talk about doing the 1%ers, a perfect example right there.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
He what ?
Loved Milf's first half. Running game looked good and was thinking run. His second half though, be reverted back to just shoveling the ball out and didn't look to get involved. His defence was good tonight.

Reactions: Tom

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYNNUMMANLYBRONCO

Twitter