Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

We can do no right, we could have the baby broncos all over again, beat a full strength Storm side and they would still find a way to wank over the Storm.

Let them keep righting us off all season, what do you think drove this performance tonight. This game was always going to be easy for the players to get up for and they did just that. The real test will be the next few weeks.

Anyone catch the little shake between Locky and Milf? Locky was proud of Milf tonight, Wayne giving Kodi a wrap in thed too, nice.

Missed the Milf and Locky moment. I did catch Wayne and Kodi - great vision. It did wonders for his confidence tonight knowing the coach is behind him.

Gee, Macca has an amazing game. Great delivery, some good attacking runs and 54 tackles.

TPJ... love his energy and enthusiasm, we need to lock him down. He's just been the fire up our bum every game.

(Disclaimer: I feel really bad for Kahu and hope he recovers quickly.)

I can't wait for Bird to slot straight in to left centre in a couple of weeks, our attack is going to be considerably more dangerous, especially if he's given a license to float around the field in attack, which I imagine he will be.

I cannot believe this love fest for Thurston. He was terrible for 70 mins of the game. If Milford played the same for 70 minutes they would be going on about "too little too late. He should have been playing like this the whole game if he wants to be a champion he can't go missing and needs to stay in games"

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LGH
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • peter09
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
  • Alec
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.