Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The DEFENSE was awesome!!! TPJ, take a bow. Mater of fact, everyone take a bow. This is the game we all wanted to see and keep doing for rest of the season and make those ******* look stupid.
Watched the game on Fox and why the hell do they keep talking about the Oats pass to Glenn a forward? Really??? These passes occur in every game but, they don't get talked about except when the Broncos does.
Cummins looks like clearly favored 1 side.
All in all, suck it up you f****n bias media ******* and all the supposed 'masters' of the game. Broncos are back and go find some something else to avenge your stupid theories.
Go the Broncos!
I'm amazed at the number from Granville out of dummy half. It got to ridiculous proportions. Towards the end, they played a set out of their half with consequtive forward passes. The broncos then get belted with a play-of-the-ball infringement with players all over tpj. Sure, it was technically correct, but went against the second infringement. The cowboys were well beaten everywhere but the scoreboard and the penalty count. It's one of those games where karma was our man-of-the-match. Thank goodness!

I wonder if we could do some Face Off shit where we just swap the identities of TPJ and Boyd, that way we have secretly signed TPJ to a 4 year deal and Boyd is off contract at seasons end.

I'm not a Darius basher but he is seriously out of form...
Nor am I. I think we are normally a much stronger team with him in it. But tonight was he was no good.
Let’s hope its just his injury worrying him and he gains more confidence and comes thru the other side, and quickly.

I bet JT is thinking about how they lost, not how great he is.
The guy is a dead set champion but the media jizzfest over him is getting boring. He was average tonight, played like a bloke who needs a few games to get his match fitness back up

To the Milfmobile

29313022_1736121049777532_8089479827234488320_n.jpg

I don’t think I can remember a worse refereeing performance than that, and we still won. Amazing performance, particular from our forwards who steam rolled the so called “goat” rotation in the nrl.

Milf and Niko look like they offer the same as Hunt with the boot with a better running game and without the ability to single handily lose games off their own back.

TPJ ran for 51m I think I saw.

Just shows how much stats like that matter little. He mauled Taumalolo, put him on his back constantly. He carried Matt Scott and Taumalolo and still got an offload away. If he keeps his head straight he can be a great of the club.

Nor am I. I think we are normally a much stronger team with him in it. But tonight was he was no good.
Let’s hope its just his injury worrying him and he gains more confidence and comes thru the other side, and quickly.

I think his intent was there tonight but that first carry, which was his first hard return in ages, knocked his confidence.

Thing is with Milf, he had room to do his thing tonight. Forwards did well for him. Loved how he was pinning his ears back and just going. That's when he's at his best and everything else flows on from that.

What I also liked was the communication from him. He was out there barking orders, so was Niko.

They were making themselves heard tonight.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.